PivotDesk Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2017

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

4.7
PivotDesk Co-Founde & CEO David Mandell (no image)
David Mandell

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Marketing Coordinator

Jun 20, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

PivotDesk was an empowering and fun place to build a career. All the team leaders were focused on career growth for employees and in creating a positive work environment.

Cons

Similar growing pains for any startup

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flexible work hours and world class team

Feb 3, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here. We have an amazing office, and work/vacation schedule is flexible depending on the employee which is awesome. At the same time, everyone is given tons of responsibility and therefore has enormous potential for growth. I'm honored to work with such a passionate team that is determined to solve a big hairy problem. I'm trying to soak in as much as I can from the experienced leadership team while also experiencing an immense amount of personal growth.

Cons

As with any startup, there are high expectations to be available at any hour and get work out the door quickly.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Worked hard and made a difference - but not what I expected from a tech startup

Feb 6, 2014 - Marketing in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small business that needs everyone on-hand and performing at their best to succeed. Opportunity to make an impact, even as an intern. Everyone presented their work and upcoming sprints at all hands meetings. PivotDesk is doing cool work - helping startups that need room to grow to find more space.

Cons

Workplace culture was less "tech startup-y" than: quiet, dialed-down, working with headphones. In a startup, you have to do whatever it takes to get work done - and that's often not fun stuff but things that would be automated in a bigger company.

Continue reading