Pizza Hut Reviews in Leesburg, GA | Glassdoor

Leesburg, GA

2.0
Pizza Hut CEO David Gibbs
David Gibbs

Pros
  • very flexible hours if you get along well with managers (in 164 reviews)

• Free food/discounted food; tips; nice environment (in 154 reviews)

Cons
  • only part time wear and tear on your car (in 59 reviews)

• Salary is Unacceptable, I was paid minimum wage with no raise even with my promoton (in 139 reviews)

1. "Not the greatest place to work."

Former Employee - Pizza Cook in Leesburg, GA
    Former Employee - Pizza Cook in Leesburg, GA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I liked most of the other employees. You WILL be paid on time because you clock in on a computer and when you clock out, all the hours worked for that week are printed out right then and there so you can calculate everything. Management does not write your checks or do anything with your money, so you definitely get paid.

Cons

My boss was not a good leader. She would handle things in front of customers that should have been handled in the break room. She would constantly watch us work hard as opposed to helping when it got busy. She yelled at me several times and then had the audacity to be upset when I clocked out right when my shift was up. If you have to, try to be transferred to the Pizza Hut in Dougherty County on Dawson Rd. They're easier to work with I hear. Anyhow, unless you do direct deposit, you have a MoneyNetwork card that you pay to use. 1st swipe per pay period is free, though, so my first swipe was at the bank taking it all out and putting it in my other account lol

Advice to Management

I'm not doing you any favors as long as you treat me like scum. You have to make your employees happy to work with you. They shouldn't see you walk in the door and go "ugh, here comes the boss." It should be "Awesome, here goes a good person who just so happens to be supervisor/manager."

Showing 1 of 3,080 review