Pizza Hut Reviews in Pigeon Forge, TN | Glassdoor

Pigeon Forge, TN

4.0
Artie Starrs

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Flexible hours to work in with my university timetable (in 205 reviews)

• free pizza and free food and drinks (in 192 reviews)

Cons
  • The wear-and-tear on your car may not be worth it (in 69 reviews)

• Below minimum wage while on delivery (in 165 reviews)

1. "Great working environment overall."

Former Employee - Cook/Dishwasher/Customer Service Representative/Prep in Pigeon Forge, TN

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time (More than a year)

Pros

My house and everything burned so I really need a job atm to help my moms. I work really hard, swiftly, and precisely. If I don't know what to do, I'll ask and get it done, you ask of something I'll make sure to get it done. I've worked as a team member/dishwasher for Pizza Hut for about two years now. So i have experience in the field. And I enjoy a team in a restaurant, as long as I know I can catch back up I would without hesitation aid fellow employees....I just really need a job rn.

Cons

I heard there are no smoke breaks, so that will be a challenge to overcome at first but I can and will make it work. I'm still in school at the moment, however I should be graduated by January or so. And I'm not 18 until the 16the of December but I work really hard. I would like to think I make up for the underage dilemma.

Advice to Management

I'm not sure if this is advice about me or.. So imma wing it. I'm not very fond of profane confrontations or being yelled at. However, with that being said, I should not give you any reason to do either if which. I am kinda lost sometimes, so if something needs to be done, whether I'm busy or not, don't hesitate to make it known. I will be more than happy to accommodate you. Um, I'm really nice and stuff so I get along with anyone really, however I have social anxiety so my team members will most likely be my main socializing accomplices. With that being said though, I am fully capable of conversing and aiding customers if/when needed.

Showing 1 of 3,819 review