What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Met some really great people and was able to see the world from a different perspective." (in 529 reviews)
- "Flexible hours so you don't have to book time off too much in advance / good for when still studying" (in 528 reviews)
- "fun and easy job free food" (in 415 reviews)
- "Free Pizza and Wings and you get to make some people smile when they are upset that their pizza is late or wrong." (in 279 reviews)
- "The pros of working here is that coworkers are great people that you can easily get along with." (in 253 reviews)
- "The pay was low which was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very saddening" (in 832 reviews)
- "Really bad management and planing" (in 564 reviews)
- "bad managers to work for" (in 321 reviews)
- "No benefits and no savings options." (in 163 reviews)
- "AC and upper management are horrible!" (in 137 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pizza Hut and is not affected by filters.
Found 11,406 of over 13K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Pizza Hut Reviews FAQs
Pizza Hut has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 12,565 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Pizza Hut to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
55% of Pizza Hut employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pizza Hut 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.