Found 888 of over 13K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Met some really great people and was able to see the world from a different perspective." (in 535 reviews)
- "Flexible hours so you don't have to book time off too much in advance / good for when still studying" (in 515 reviews)
- "fun and easy job free food" (in 431 reviews)
- "Free Pizza and Wings and you get to make some people smile when they are upset that their pizza is late or wrong." (in 290 reviews)
- "The pros of working here is that coworkers are great people that you can easily get along with." (in 264 reviews)
- "The pay was low which was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very saddening" (in 845 reviews)
- "Really bad management and planing" (in 570 reviews)
- "bad managers to work for" (in 321 reviews)
- "No benefits and no savings options." (in 166 reviews)
- "Did 90 hour weeks for months for less than minimum wage" (in 137 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pizza Hut and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "free food"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Nov 23, 2021Front of House StaffFormer Employee, less than 1 year
You got good discount and free food (although this was never told to me until after I worked there)
Pays minimum wage, poor breaks, badly organised, expects too much for the amount they pay
- 4.0Mar 12, 2023CookFormer EmployeeSan Luis, AZ
Good working environment. Management trained well and was able to help with questions on how to prepare food.
Sometimes got super busy on weekdays when only one cook was in the kitchen but other than that it was a good job.
- 3.0Jul 1, 2017Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRoseville, CA
You make a lot of great friends and gain experience of what fast food/serving is like. It is a ery casual environment
If you are a customer Service Representative then be prepared to do a lot of the dirty work no one else wants to do. Prep is awful and takes atleast an hour of lifting and no one will help, it's very hard to get a day off let alone a week unless you are the manager's favorite. You will reek like grease and so will your car
- 2.0Aug 27, 2015Shift LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPensacola, FL
You learn to love the people you work with, so you work with your friends. It's fun experimenting with the food and getting complements from customers is always nice. Flexible hours.
Upper management is typically horrible (above GM level), and the GM can suck sometimes, too, depending. Pay is absolutely dismal. I've been a shift lead for 5 years and make $9.74/hour. Drivers and servers make more, however it's not stable money. You're expected to do a lot for very little in return and the customers can seriously beat you down.