Cover image for PlanOmatic

88% Recommend to a Friend
98% Approve of CEO

Found 44 of over 70 reviews

4.3
PlanOmatic CEO / Co-Founder Kori Covrigaru (no image)
Kori Covrigaru

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Flexible scheduling so you could choose your own hours and days to be available for photo appointments.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Amazing people.(in 5 reviews)
  • "I feel very welcome and at home in the office, where the culture and energy are fun and positive and the employees genuinely seem to be happy to be there each day.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Amazing company culture.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The scheduling staff is crazy accommodating.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall great place to work

Aug 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

PlanOmatic offers competitive salaries, solid benefits, and puts a huge emphasis on cultivating a great company culture. Overall, it's really a great place to work!

Cons

PlanOmatic is growing rapidly (which is great to see), but along with that comes some expected growing pains. Employees need to be extremely adaptable to thrive here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits & company culture!

Jul 11, 2022 - Contractor Lead in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, culture, frequent raised, remote work

Cons

Sometimes work life balance can be rough with how quickly the company is growing

3. Join the PlanOmatic team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Incredible Company to Work For

Jun 13, 2022 - Field Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most authentic, genuine, human-focused company I have ever worked for. They truly care about their employees, and their clients.

Cons

Zero cons to be found.

5. 5.0

Flexible

Apr 13, 2022 - Photographer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive work space, flexible scheduling is wonderful for my need

Cons

the compensation should be higher, they underestimate how long we need to work

CEO

Thank you for the feedback, both pros and cons. We will pass it along to the field operations team. Changes in comp are in the works and we think the PlanOtech network will be excited about it.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company

Jan 20, 2022 - Freelance Photographer in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice management, decent pay, flexible schedule

Cons

There are really no cons that I can currently think of

CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We very much appreciate it.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

“Culture” doesn’t make up for you just being a number

Jul 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working really hard to have a fun startup culture

Cons

You’re just a statistic and they don’t care about support. On the phones it was literally the lowest priority ticket to respond to support concerns

Continue reading

CEO

Hi and thank you for the feedback. We will take it into consideration as we continue to try to make PlanOmatic the best work environment possible, for ALL teammates. I appreciate you taking the time to share feedback. Feedback is a gift.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

good learning opportunity

May 6, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

good people that work there

Cons

low pay for people that work there

CEO

Copying from a post I just commented on with the same feedback: Hello and thank you for stating your feedback. Agreed, at the time we were probably missing the mark on compensation but have made huge strides towards trying to make up for increasing cost of living and inflation, as well as to retain the best team possible. I have personally done my best to put the burden of the current events on the business but not on our team members. We always strive to do better and pay better and will continue to march towards that goal. Thanks again for your feedback. It truly helps.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No Loyalty

Apr 21, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dog friendly, start up environment, nice co workers, fair shift hours

Cons

No management, no incentives, no room to grow. Was laid off right at beginning of Covid when I had the highest scores on the team, but they kept others who were friends with management

Continue reading

CEO

Hello. A LOT has changed in two years. This feedback brings back memories as we did not used to have an incentive plan, we have a completely different management team, there was not much guidance for career paths. We have improved in all of those categories but can always improve even more. Thank you for your feedback. It helps us remember what to keep at the forefront of our efforts.

10. 1.0

May 7, 2021 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

snacks, casual dress code and dogs in office?

Cons

poor pay, high turnover rate

11. 4.0

Change on the horizon

Feb 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, collaboration, teamwork and staff

Cons

Sometimes change can be difficult

CEO

Thank you for your feedback. You are 100% right. Change is almost always difficult.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews
</>Embed

PlanOmatic Reviews FAQs

PlanOmatic has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at PlanOmatic to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PlanOmatic employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PlanOmatic. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

88% of PlanOmatic employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PlanOmatic 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PlanOmatic to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with PlanOmatic Job Seekers