- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Arlington, VA
- - Falls Church, VA
- - Fairfax, VA
- - Virginia
- - Norfolk, VA Area
- - Hampton, VA
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Saint Petersburg, FL
- - Tampa, FL
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - Hurlburt Field, FL
- - Fort Walton Beach, FL
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD Area
- - Columbia, MD
- - Alabama
- - Montgomery, AL Area
- - Maxwell AFB Gunter Annex, AL
- - Montgomery, AL
- - New Mexico
- - Clovis, NM Area
- - Cannon AFB, NM
- - Colorado
- - Colorado Springs, CO Area
- - Colorado Springs, CO
Found 97 of over 112 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Planned Systems International? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Planned Systems International employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great benefits (as of 2016)" (in 15 reviews)
- "Never have I seen a company where the employees are so genuinely happy and have a contagious passion for what they do." (in 6 reviews)
- "Competent people, minimal in" (in 6 reviews)
- "Easy to communicate with management at first." (in 5 reviews)
- "life flexibility and competitive pay and benefits." (in 4 reviews)
- "Just congratulations for upper management." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 19, 2023 - Program Manager in Arlington, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment, great benefits, plenty advancement opportunities.
No Cons- enjoy my job and people I work for.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 28, 2023 - MS SQL/Power BI Developer in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company, great people to work with
Private company so no stock offerings
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 22, 2022 - Senior Oracle-DBARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The contract I was working on recently went through a renewal and, unfortunately, the team PSI partners were not successful. My choice was to stay with the contract/office or stay with the company (PSI). I chose to stay with PSI. There was no break in salary and the folks at PSI found me another position within the company in about a week. I'm settling into my new position & contract. Thanks for having my back, PSI!
Some of the quarterly company meetings are boring but a necessity.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2022 - System AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible work hours! The management team is very understanding and knowledgeable. If you want to switch to a different team within the contract, it is possible. Company will pay for training and encourages it.
PTO for 0-3 years is horrible.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - EHR Trainer in Colorado Springs, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good while it lasted until the next contract was awarded
not much to complain aboutContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 20, 2022 - Program DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, Executive team, culture, pay!
None as of yet and love it.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 11, 2023 - Security Specialist in Arlington, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
fairly transparent leadership practices; good management, work-life balance
none specific to the employer that doesn't exist everywhere
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Compensation was great, leadership was strong. No complaints.
No complaints to share at this time.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 20, 2022 - XxxxxxRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
can't think of one unless you are a brown noser
having leadership that truly cares about the employees under them.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Program AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Decent Pay - Work in a remote location with good people
- Benefits are below other comparable companies. - "Fun" activities that make you enjoy the company you work for are gone. - Annual events are not up to the people. I want to enjoy my time with people I don't see often, and not just go to a sporting event EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.Continue reading
Planned Systems International Reviews FAQs
Planned Systems International has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 112 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Planned Systems International to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
90% of Planned Systems International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Planned Systems International 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.