Planners and Engineers Collaborative Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 24, 2017

4.6
Michael Twiner
1 Rating

1. "A fun casual environment with incentives for great team work. I enjoy coming to work which is a rare find."

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

Pros

Open floor plan to promote employee interaction and learning from one another. You can move up in the company if committed and hard working.

Cons

Pay slightly less than companies inside the perimeter but it's worth it to avoid traffic and be in a fun work environment.

2. "Executive Assistant"

Pros

Great work environment. Friendly staff and supervisors

Cons

Sometimes a little disorganized but it's getting better as we increase staff

"Working at Planners and Engineers Collaborative was a great growth opportunity for my career."

Pros

Planners and Engineers has a great benefits package and they are willing to support their employees in reaching their goals. They are good at maintaining relationships between upper management and employees.

Cons

The work environment (office layout, furniture, supplies, etc.) could be improved, but I believe they use the money they save in these areas to reward their employees.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to ensure their hires fit with their needs, and that they provide clear job descriptions for their employees.