KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Is this your company?

Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Add a Review

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Employee Reviews about "earning potential"

Updated Feb 9, 2021

Found 2 of over 127 reviews

3.6
Platinum Supplemental Insurance Chief Executive Officer James Lange
James Lange

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The training and support is excellent.(in 8 reviews)
  • "The people here are great to work with and are supportive at all levels.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Good pay and good work(in 6 reviews)
  • "possibility to make good money if you handle the grind for at least three years.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The company is very committed to it's staff and has a great culture.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "100% commission and you spend about 500 bucks a week just to work which includes food, gas, and hotel.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Long hours typically from 7:00am when you meet for team breakfast until you get back to the hotel for a team meeting at 11:00pm.(in 8 reviews)
  • "No benefits like health insurance or the like (maybe 401k match down the road, I am not sure).(in 4 reviews)
  • "In other words, stealing from your family, and management does nothing about it.(in 4 reviews)
  • "A little bit unsafe work environment(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "earning potential"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company and products!

Jul 4, 2016 -  in Omaha, NE
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started with platinum about two years ago and I cannot be any more grateful to this company and the products we market. There is a lot of satisfaction knowing that when you go to work you are making a difference in peoples lives by offering industry-leading products people need. This career has more than exceeded my income goals when I started two years ago. It has provided financial freedom that I never thought I could meet so quickly. My family and I are truly blessed to have found platinum. In the past two years I have followed a proven process through platinum which has led to me being promoted twice in the last two years and has made me adjust upward my financial goals. And one of the most important aspects of this career with platinum is that I have much more time at home with my family. The training that has been provided to me through the leaders in this company is second to none. The leaders all go above and beyond to help you succeed. Platinum truly provides a family type environment. I'm not sure about some of the negative reviews I've read about platinum on here, but I can assure anyone interested in this opportunity that this company offers the best products that people need, the best training in the industry, a huge amount of support and encouragement from leadership, and an uncapped earning potential. I highly recommend platinum supplemental insurance to anyone looking to take the next step in their professional life and provide themselves and family with true financial freedom!

Cons

Honestly there are no cons to speak of that I have experienced the last two years

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Response

External Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience in the Platinum sales career. We appreciate your perspective on the training and the sales process. We love hearing about your success!

2. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Feb 9, 2021 - Licensed Insurance Agent in Wichita, KS
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, supportive, friendly, great training, great earning potential, 3 days off a week

Cons

Long work days, weekly travel

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews