What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PlayStation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2020
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Feb 13, 2018Senior AnimatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBend, OR
Pay and benefits are great for this industry.
Crunch time is still a thing, but not a prevalent as previous jobs.2
- 4.0May 28, 2019Associate Game DesignerFormer Contractor, more than 1 yearBend, OR
- Overall a terrific team as well as a beautiful location and office (new as of 2018) - A real passionate group of developers who will fight for what is right for the game even when pushback is received - Opportunity to move up and into full-time positions
- Some higher management members in the design department have little to no appreciation for an educational approach to design/problem-solving and even ridicule it at times - Communication is incredibly lackluster - Serious lack of producers - Horrendous crunch culture, expect to stay late and receive emails about working on the weekend as late as Friday3