What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people without experience to get a head start and move up in a corporate environment." (in 165 reviews)
- "Good benefits if you are a gamer" (in 89 reviews)
- "PlayStation culture is great if you are into video games and stuff" (in 71 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance (hours are reasonable)" (in 54 reviews)
- "Team is great and supportive" (in 45 reviews)
- "Management aware of all these problems" (in 69 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 44 reviews)
- "low salary and hard to progress" (in 37 reviews)
- "Managers don't seem to care about anything, accountability is zilch, and there's zero company direction." (in 34 reviews)
- "I stay because not all the senior management is bad, but SNEI has some of the worst senior managers ever." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PlayStation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,119 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Playstation hires talented individuals. Working with top talent from Product, IT, Engineering, and Security teams who hire talented individuals that are collaborative to get job done.
Talented slow ro be recognized and promoted.
PlayStation Reviews FAQs
PlayStation has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,519 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at PlayStation to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of PlayStation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PlayStation 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.