64% would recommend to a friend
(612 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Found 612 of over 647 reviews
Updated Dec 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and a really fun atmosphere and getting to work on a game that is very successful." (in 66 reviews)
- "Great benefits and generally a cool place to work at if you're just starting your career." (in 54 reviews)
- "Good salary and perks around" (in 35 reviews)
- "a beautiful office in the heart of Downtown MTL" (in 17 reviews)
- "Bonuses and stock awards were good" (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Playtika and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 2, 2023Customer Support ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBucharest, Bucuresti
Benefits are amazing, from vacation vouchers to growing opportunities.
They don't hire the right people in HR, that would be able to advertise the pros.
- 2.0Nov 11, 2023Buisness AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTel Aviv-Yafo
perks, big data sets, technology salary
low management, you need to be lucky to have a manager that sees you as a person onboarding not exist promoting people to manage without knowledge of the damage they are doing a lot of politics and unhelpful colleague HR that only nod and does not try to find a solution to the welfare of the employee was the best day I finished there and started to work with a real product and not monetization only3
- 2.0Oct 6, 2023Sr. Systems AdministratorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHerzliya
Cafeteria, GYM, wellness floor and lots of small perks.
Pay - instead of full pay (as in market) that you get pension/insurance, you get base pay (which is significantly lower) + quarterly & yearly bonus. On paper you get more net salary as you only pay taxes on that. In reality you're forfeiting your future. Company, of course, saves a ton of money by doing this trick. Management - complete lack of intelligence. The amount of resigning managers was astonishing during my 3 years in company. The outcome of that was that most of the talent left the company and company remained with incompetent management that hired even more incompetent people to replace the ranks. Basic rule - if you want to never be afraid of competition, hire incompetent people. Many lies and buzzwords circle the company all the time. No, you will not grow in the company. Neither by skill or rank.1
- 1.0Nov 17, 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsHerzliya
amazing facilities, good work methodology & structured processes. Technology wise, Playtika tries to stay ahead.
management is toxic - favors their 'yes mans' and outcast any critic thinking. Nepotism and favoritism is common, since most of the management level came from the same 8200 unit. Unnecessary pressure and "drama" by directors.2
- 4.0Nov 17, 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWarsaw, Masovia
A lot of benefits and nice social bonuses
A lot of managers, who doesn’t really involved in their projects1
- 5.0Aug 26, 2023Senior Java DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBucharest, Bucuresti
- Modern tech stack, latest technologies - Involvement during the entire SDLC, from the very first design to launching to Production, Production support, and on-call assistance. - Exposure to a very fast-paced environment, in a market leader company, where you learn from a lot of areas and can grow in 1y here like in 3y in other companies, where things happen slower
- What I listed as "pros" can also turn into "cons" for a lot of people who don't have as priority accelerating their growth and thus accepting this comes with a price and compromise on other areas . - Might become very challenging to maintain work-life balance, between so many things going on, a lot of cross-team-communication, rapid changes, and context switches. - for those looking for a more relaxed work environment is usually very difficult to adapt and integrate.2
Playtika Reviews FAQs
Playtika has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 647 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Playtika to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
64% of Playtika employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Playtika 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.