Playtika Reviews

Updated Jul 6, 2020

3.8
Playtika CEO  Robert Antokol (no image)
Robert Antokol
Pros
  • "The company also offers great benefits and excellent life-work balance(in 7 reviews)

• "Good perks, good conditions, happy hours, great parties and spacious offices with breakfast each day(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/Life balance can be improved(in 6 reviews)

• "24/7 work, some people interested in internal politics games more than in work actually(in 3 reviews)

"Work for Playtika!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Playtika full-time for more than a year

Pros

environment, people and the company culture

Cons

sometimes the communication between all the different sites.

"A mixed bag, but I enjoyed most of it while it lasted"

Former Employee - Senior Artist in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Playtika full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good compensation for most teams, with employee office perks, and average benefits package. Free snacks in the break room.

Cons

Eventually canned our entire studio and moved overseas for cheaper labor rates.

"Shiny on top"

1.0
     in Israel, WV

I worked at Playtika

Pros

Great food! Yum. Yum! Yum!

Cons

This place is a con. It sells you a shiny, hopeful future and what you get is a sexist garbage place. Women are kept at the bottom if they have children (because you MUST put in 9 hours a day or 12 hours if you don’t have Gan pick up) and other co workers will find a way to stab you in the back. It’s a matter of time before a lawsuit shows how vile this place is. Until then, they’ll give you a nice trip once a year and some free sandwiches to shut your mouth.

4. "Marketing Analyst"

4.0

I worked at Playtika

Pros

Good place to work at!

Cons

Work Life balance need improve

May 8, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you like the culture & company, it is very important for us to preserve it. Work-life balance is on our radar and we have an open door policy to getting any feedback on improving our teams' well-being.

5. "Good Company before the move"

I worked at Playtika full-time

Pros

Great benefits, great environment to work in.

Cons

None except the sale of the company.

August 9, 2017HR

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you liked the culture here. While sometimes business decisions are very tough to make, we have a solid leadership that has worked hard to maintain the same culture and environment in all our studios after last year's sale. Our goal is to continue staying true to our core values and identifying opportunities continue to make Playtika a great place to work.

"it was okay"

4.0

I worked at Playtika full-time

Pros

startup feel was a pro

Cons

work life balance was a con

August 9, 2017HR

Thanks for the feedback! It's always been a priority for our leadership team to continue that tight knit fun attitude of a start-up as we've continued to grow. Work-life balance is always on our radar and we an open door policy to getting any feedback on improving our teams' well-being.

"Good company, need to work on a few things"

I worked at Playtika full-time

Pros

Studios in different countries, good benefits, nice perks, nice offices, profitable company, fun gaming environment, good leadership (depending where you are).

Cons

Corporate headquarters doesn't get the balance that needs to be achieved when it comes to having studios world wide. Very closed minded and rigid leadership at corporate. Studios outside of corporate tend to not be kept in the loop or included in decisions. Culture is driven by corporate, but they don't understand different cultures.

Continue reading
  8. "Was a great place to work."

in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Playtika for more than 3 years

Pros

Stable, and the culture was the best of any place I have ever worked. Great people and a really fun atmosphere and getting to work on a game that is very successful.

Cons

-not much development of new games or new ideas

Continue reading
  9. "Comfortable but complacent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Playtika full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are pretty interesting and mostly fun to be around. The company has plenty of resources to make things happen if they really need to. Because of that, there's basically no "crunch time" situations where you have to work insane hours.

Cons

There's nothing exciting or engaging about the job itself, so you better find the actual work enthralling or this job will become a 9-5 caricature very quickly. Technical decisions are made with very little forethought, often because of business objectives. Never enough time to complete business objectives, and the office politics are a bit much.

"meh"

2.0
    Former Employee - Director in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Playtika full-time for less than a year

Pros

New-ish office, nice location in Santa Monica

Cons

Parking is in a weird distant garage, bloated staff in some management areas, design people are deemed less valuable

Found 115 reviews