Playtika "happy hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Playtika Employee Reviews about "happy hours"

Updated Sep 15, 2015

4.0
Playtika CEO  Robert Antokol (no image)
Robert Antokol
Pros
  • "The culture in the office is really great too - happy hours, twice-a-week catering, and a general stream of work-appropriate silliness abounds(in 5 reviews)

• "Amazing and talented people to work with, great atmosphere(in 4 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "happy hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Best job I have ever had."

in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Playtika

Pros

Playtika SM has an amazing, one of a kind culture. Great benefits include weekly massages, biweekly lunches, random ice cream socials, happy hours, and kick-butt holiday parties. Awesome open floor seating plan and a cool office space. Job security is nice too.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Playtika2015-04-07
  2. "Happy Hour Galore"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Playtika full-time

Pros

Smart team, a week off for Christmas, fully stocked kitchen, free lunches, and great happy hours!

Cons

Hours can be long, but time off is really flexible.

Playtika2015-09-15

"Sharp People & Great Culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Playtika full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people at Playtika are, in my consideration, one of the company's biggest assets. Almost everybody hired in the Santa Monica office is extremely capable. Everybody is task-oriented and brings no egos to the table. The culture in the office is really great too - happy hours, twice-a-week catering, and a general stream of work-appropriate silliness abounds. The products themselves are pretty successful too,... which helps in terms of job security and company stability. There are usually interesting things to work on, with very few menial tasks. Management seems to have their heads on straight in making good long-term decisions for the company.

Cons

Overtime creeps in more often than I think many here would like. While there isn't a culture of overtime, it's used too frequently when plans are made for the future. Communication breaks down from time to time as well, causing occasional confusion and conflicting requirements. Finally, some of the company's efforts to be flexible in planning gets frustrating as there are too many last-minute changes for my taste.

Playtika2015-03-03
  4. "Working Adults at Play"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Playtika full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing work/life balance, office perks/amenities (catered lunches, game nights, happy hours, free parking), cohesive office culture (little to no drama), open idea environment, responsive HR, office location. This is a relaxed and fun workplace, but people work really hard here.

Cons

Running out of office space, conference room scheduling conflicts, need more bathrooms...growing pains, in other words.

Playtika2015-02-13
  5. "Fast growing company with good culture!"

in Kiev

I have been working at Playtika

Pros

Talented people around you, responsive management, friendly atmosphere. Ability to develop professional and personal skills. Nice office with relax room, comfortable work conditions, corporate parties are awesome, happy hours, good compensation + benefits.

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Playtika2015-04-20