What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and team atmosphere to learn and grow" (in 66 reviews)
- "The culture and co workers are really what makes the job great." (in 34 reviews)
- "Able to work in a team and enjoy good benefit" (in 30 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 26 reviews)
- "Collaborative and friendly colleagues." (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Plexus and is not affected by filters.
Found 64 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 20, 2020Quality EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
-Good work culture, very relaxed dress code (besides during customer visits/meetings), people are very friendly, lots of organized fun -Good sense of work/life balance -Consulting group, so you get to work on a great diversity of projects with a lot of talented and intelligent engineers
-Benefits are probably above average overall but could be better -The nature of our work (building for customers rather than for ourselves) can mean you're working on many different efforts on a weekly basis, have to be able to multitask
- 3.0Jun 3, 2023Master Scheduler/PlannerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Very good balance Work / Life
Not competitive salary or growth plantsPlexus Response4mo
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you’re enjoying our work/life balance at Plexus! We strive for team member engagement and value the input our team provides. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.