Cover image for Pluralsight

70 Comments

Tech

453.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Pluralsight~672636
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Pluralsight and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company focused on individual + company growth, and ACTUAL unlimited PTO!

Nov 14, 2022 - Product Research Coordinator in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Empathetic leaders -Kind coworkers -True unlimited PTO -Generally pretty good benefits -WFH first -Taking time to learn is encouraged

Cons

-I think the biggest complaint is that our product teams are pretty siloed, and there is work to be done to decrease that (one of the reasons I was hired actually)

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company but sales role is challenging

Nov 29, 2022 - Account Executive in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, great product and excellent sales stack.

Cons

Worst SFDC instance ever and quoting process is clunky.

3. Join the Pluralsight team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company going through change

Nov 25, 2022 - Sr. Manager, Product Management in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company culture I have ever been a part of!

Cons

New changes causing different levels of management to not align

5. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work

Nov 8, 2022 - Senior Solutions Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Twice a year company-wide recharge weeks (where everyone at the org gets the week off) is a game changer. -Great people that are fun to work with. -Good salaries and benefits packages. -Great, positive work environment with very professional peers. -Working with large corporate accounts is always enlightening and fun. -Working from home is good.

Cons

-Unlimited PTO is nice, but kinda hard to use since there's no limit on it. If I had 2 PTO days a quarter, I'd feel more comfortable taking them every quarter.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Supportive Culture

Nov 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros are the people, benefits, the way they want you to succeed and be the best person you can at work. Anyone you reach out to is willing to help or at least point you in the right direction if they arent sure. Anyone Ive dealt with has been open, supportive, and willing to go the extra mile to help out.

Cons

The only con I can see so far is sometimes the communication can get jumbled and lost. Its not terrible once everyone is on a meeting together, but sometimes that information from decisions in different departments doesnt get translated to other leaders.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee

nope

Nov 22, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

the mission of democratizing education is fantastic

Cons

vista purchased PS and created a sad place to work. you are a number and nothing more. they cut benefits and killed whatever positive culture existed

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best culture, supportive of genuine work life balance

Oct 31, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can balance parenthood and working better than I ever could have imagined because of the organizational support and support from my leader and team. Have been able to work on special projects purely because I was interested and was able to articulate the value of the projects

Cons

I really can’t think of any at all

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Since early '22 there have been ongoing changes....

Nov 1, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

VP+ level staff are highly transparent when it comes to the financials, and status of the business and comparisons to any competition. Most of this info is released during monthly town halls which can be incredibly insightful.

Cons

These changes mostly are at the VP, C-Suite level but never-the-less trickle down to ground floor levels employees. Change is change, it's everywhere, gotta be able to adapt to changes to be successfull

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Oct 29, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Dublin, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, good company culture and work life balance. Great company to grow and further your career.

Cons

Changes every FY with not clarity leading up.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fine place to work

Oct 27, 2022 - Account Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and decent product

Cons

Some uncertainties with private equity change, but leveling out.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 673 Reviews
</>Embed

Pluralsight Reviews FAQs

Pluralsight has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 722 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Pluralsight to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pluralsight employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pluralsight. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

66% of Pluralsight employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pluralsight 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pluralsight to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Pluralsight Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Pluralsight? Share Your Experiences

Pluralsight logo

Pluralsight Careers

Cover image for Pluralsight

We’re a community of growth seekers and lifelong learners who are out to do big things that make a difference in the world and in people’s...More

• What We Believe In

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

19 days ago

Culture
Pluralsight is proud of its culture of lifelong learning. To learn more about the people behind it, read Built In’s interview with three team members — and browse our full set of open roles to see if they might be right for you.
Shared image - The Art of the Upskill: How Pluralsight Promotes Professional Development from Within
builtin.com

29 days ago

Culture
Last week we had our second recharge week of the year. The entire company took time off together to unwind, recharge, and return refreshed. Here's how some of our team members spent their time off: - Camping on the White Rim Trail - Pedaling a rail bike in Newport - Spending time with family - Going to Disneyland - Exploring London and Paris - Relaxing in LA - Hiking through the Grenada rainforest - Cruisin' to Jamaica - Snorkeling in the Bahamas - Visiting Kashmir Valley How would you spend your recharge week?
Shared image - Pluralsight | Careers
Pluralsight | Careers
www.pluralsight.com

Pluralsight Photos

+ Add Photo
Pluralsight photo of: PS Pride 2021
Pluralsight photo of: HQ
Pluralsight photo of: Our epic Level Up Lounge where we relax and hang with the team
Pluralsight photo of: Pluralsight teams around the world gathered to celebrate our values and people
Pluralsight photo of: Women@PS Paint Night

Instructure Logo
Instructure

3.2

Compare

Glassdoor has 722 Pluralsight reviews submitted anonymously by Pluralsight employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Pluralsight is right for you.