Podium "great benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor

Podium Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Jul 6, 2019

4.2
Podium CEO  Eric Rea
Eric Rea
Pros
  • "Great culture, intense pressure however I think if you can manage that well this is a perfect position(in 13 reviews)

• "The already-great benefits keep expanding(in 8 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong, Experienced Leadership. Teamwork across all departments is key. Educational. Great benefits. Working on creating a positive culture for working mothers by creating an in-house childcare facility and other things.

Cons

Can be a bit stressful but unlimited and mandatory PTO makes up for it.

Podium2019-07-06

"I NEVER thought I'd love working anywhere as much as I love working at Podium."

Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most companies have mission statements just to have one. Not Podium. Our mission is "to to modernize the way business happens locally." Every single person in the building believes this in their SOUL, and it shines through in the work we do. We're building, marketing, and selling an incredible product that has limitless market potential, and it only keeps getting better and better. At Podium, you're surrounded by motivated, friendly, incredibly bright individuals who are determined to make amazing things happen. You're a part of an organization that is going places. You work in a beautiful new office, get fed catered meals, enjoy great benefits, and so much more. I literally can't say enough good things about working here. If you're good enough to work here, you should absolutely work here. You'd be crazy not to.

Cons

Our culture is incredibly fast paced, which is exciting for most, but exhausting for some. If you can't handle high pressure and a demanding work environment, Podium isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Don't stop doing what you're doing. Keep it up. This is a rocketship that's just beginning to take off.

Podium2019-03-14

"Podium Is The Bomb"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Great Benefits -Upper management trusts their employees -Very little micromanagement -Great perks -Great benefits -Great pya -Awesome Culture -Gym on-site -Free drinks/food -Catered lunches every Wednesday -High percentage of internal hires -Great leadership

Cons

-High stress when your sales numbers aren't where they need to be -All of your success is held on your shoulders and your shoulders only

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Podium2019-01-09
  4. "The place to work!"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, which means several catered meals a week, snacks, great management who is results focused, friendly and fun coworkers. There is good autonomy as a team. Awesome new building to work in. My commute from Orem area is 20 minutes so not bad at all. The already-great benefits keep expanding. Company events are fun and happening. Employee demographics seem to be more diverse than the tech industry standard.

Cons

Can sometimes feel pretty hectic when systems are experiencing issues or outages. But I attribute this to how fast the company has grown, both in customers and employees. We'll figure it out.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people who will keep the great culture alive and thriving. There isn't a problem we won't solve if you can keep doing that.

Podium2018-08-24
  5. "Podium is amazing"

Current Employee - Account Development Manager

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, HSA match, catered lunches. Great work environment and freedom's as long as you hit goals.

Cons

I don't have any cons

Advice to Management

I love it here and am excited for this rocket ship to take off!!

Podium2017-10-11
  6. "great"

I have been working at Podium full-time

Pros

fun environment; great benefits; a lot of room for growth

Cons

it is a start up, so it involves a lot of changes

Podium2017-09-08
  7. "Podium Is Amazing"

Current Employee - ADM Team Lead

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Podium is a fun, creative, passionate work place. The people here are amazingly talented and we have such an amazing product offering. To be on a team like this is a lottery ticket for somebody's career. There are great benefits and it's rare to find a place like this to call work.

Cons

Hard to keep track of all the new hires each week.

Podium2017-02-17
  8. "The best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Podium full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dedicated co workers and management. Great product. Great pay. Great benefits. Best culture. Major opportunity.

Cons

I love the fast pace and constant change of the start-up world. I could see it being difficult for some though.

Podium2017-02-14