- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This applies to Point.io's prior incarnation of CloudPointe LLC. Lots of freedom to explore and work on your projects using your own best judgement and know how. The product was interesting to work on and had many conceivable applications for clients.
The freedom came from a lack of concrete instruction and direction. You would find yourself researching and determining the best course of action due to a lack of available mentors. If you aren't a self-starter, this might not be the best place.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can learn latest technologies here at point.io with Scala, Playframework, Ember.js, Mongodb.
Salary is not competitive enough.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A small, hard-working, close-knit collaborative development team using leading-edge technology and methods. Management doesn't place arbitrary restrictions on how you do the job.
The Science Center office at 34th and Market can be a difficult commute from some suburban locations...but easy from others. I really don't need twenty words to describe it.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great group, nice offices, good projects. This startup is going places!
Philadelphia is a competitive environment for startups, and getting traction can be tough. Startups, and agile development work in general, are not for the faint of heart. For now, it's an opportunity better for someone looking to gain experience than for someone who needs to succeed now.Continue reading
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is fast growing. Casual but professional, everyone is very patient to answer your questions. Many activities and parties after work.
Things change quickly because of it is a start-up company.