KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Sales

Jul 24, 2015 - Sales Manager in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for and fun clients

Cons

Can be slow sales at times

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

LITTLE TO NO UPWARD MOBILITY

May 3, 2021 - Client Relationship Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly culture/ great work life balance

Cons

little to no growth within the company,

3. 3.0
    Former Employee

okay company

Jan 17, 2021 - Human Resources Manager in Rochester Hills, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The co workers are friendly and supportive

Cons

They tend to pay on the low side

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I gained various skills that I will help me grow along my career path.

Oct 17, 2013 - Customer Service Representative in Huntington Station, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learned and gained numerous skills as an employee. As a customer service representative, I am a liason between our Italian colleagues and our dealers who buy and sell our furniture. I enter orders, damage claims, services calls and more. I work closely with the sales people in our showroom in New York City, as well as going to the showroom from time to time to gain product knowledge. I became knowledgable in many computer programs, as well as time-mangement skills, multi-tasking, team work, projects and deadlines. I also am a logistics coordinator. I am the assistant to our logistics coordinator, so therefore I schedule deliveries, work with freight companies to schedule our warehouse pick ups and client deliveries. I obtain freight quotes for our sales people and dealers. I track and follow up on shipments. But, most importantly I keep our clients happy and satisfied. I always find a solution, no matter what the issues is.

Cons

There is nowhere to grow within the company.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work!

Mar 22, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. First in class products and design with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Almost all colleagues are friendly and ready to help.

Cons

Too many new products without a clear product strategy. No courage enough to lead the market, they just follow the trend (same designers, same products, same places, same everything).

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

This company controls the sales of furniture pieces from iconic designers

Apr 12, 2018 - Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a customer discount. However the salaries are so low that not very many people are able to take advantage of this benefit

Cons

The showroom technology is ancient and the company does little to increase traffic. The shipping support has been a constant source of headache. Lead times are also not straightforward. Key however in the very disgruntled attitude within the showrooms is the disconnect that exists between Italy and the US. While they are known to keep employees for decades in Italy, they struggle to keep an employee in the US for more than a year or two. There is no value placed on the work of those on the US showrooms.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great for few years.

Oct 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful product, great team, good potential income, decent base salary.

Cons

Poor upper management, commission rate low compared to market, no sales incentive and no salary increase in spite of seniority.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to work for, but not in Dubai

Jan 19, 2021 - Commercial Director in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

excellent design and luxurious products, great brand awareness within the target market, Italian flair, pride in being associated with such a brand.

Cons

Poor management in Dubai: no clear direction, or objectives. nepotism and confused decisions.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

IT Manager

Jun 5, 2016 - IT Manager in Qaţār
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for, management was spectacular, and work colleagues were friendly and helpful. Positions and responsibilities are autonomous and you have enough freedom within your role to make company wide decisions without hindrance and too much red tape. Great culture with friendly staff.

Cons

Not much is provided as additional incentives, and no allowances were provided for any training or certificatations to employees.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Sep 30, 2015 - Marketing & Business Development Manager in Doha
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. The amount of learning and prestige that PFDC provides is precious and essential to any professional in his / her carrier. Working with the most intelligent people Flexibility and understanding.

Cons

Hours during busy season were insane. You basically have no life during this time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews