Pon North America Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2014

Found 2 reviews

4.2
Janus Smalbraak

"Small corporate office, gives you a lot of freedom to make a big impact in the company"

Current Employee - Marketing and Human Resources in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pon North America for less than a year

Pros

great people, lots of responsibility, entrepreneurial environment, many other opportunities within the company

Cons

Sometimes a lack of direction. This can be stressful if you are not able to deal with the responsibility. It can be great if you like creating your own projects

Advice to Management

Perhaps better sense of direction/vision

Pon North America2014-11-04

"I love my job, but in the past year I have seen moral drop due to lack o managment conditions at branch levels."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in

I have been working at Pon North America

Pros

It used to be a great company, THere are a lot of loyal and dedicated empoloyess that participate in making the company run as smoothly as possible.

Cons

The new ERP ystem is a big joke in all of the branches. It is so complex and time consuming to do 1 transaction. The company is losing valuable time and money.

Advice to Management

Since the ERP is probalby here to stay, can ES find some solution to shorten some of the steps involved? There needs to be more communication also. A business can not run effectly if the prodedures that were in place previously to control the inventory have been broken down and new equipment is moved or installed in the fleet at anyones hands. THe tracking of equipment effectly is so terribly important. The new people...

Pon North America2011-08-27