KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Pop Meals Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2022

Found 103 of over 117 reviews

4.0
Pop Meals CEO Jonathan Weins (no image)
Jonathan Weins

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Smart Team and the style of work was like Silicon Valley(in 10 reviews)
  • "Free food for lunch and supper(in 9 reviews)
  • "focused and amazing culture.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Free meals for lunch and dinner(in 5 reviews)
  • "Customer Focused, friendly and humble colleagues.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Top Notch Services

Sep 30, 2019 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Workers focused on their work and knowledgeable, very professional.

Cons

Young team, fast-paced and constant changing of requirements.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Be prepared to hit the ground running!

Nov 15, 2019 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities to add value if u bring in ur expertise to the table!

Cons

Startup culture is evident: fast-paced and lots to do. U must be OK to fail forward and fail fast!

3. 4.0

Growth potential available!

Dec 3, 2019 - Operations Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for growth is possible if can prove yourself valuable to the team

Cons

Change is the only constant in such startup working environments. Be prepared!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Young company that is a blast to work for!!

Jun 24, 2018 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined dahmakan because I was looking for an awesome product to sell and a great team to work with. I wasn't expecting to find something I love, but I can honestly say that I am excited to come to work everyday. My team is smart and scrappy, new approaches are encouraged, and I feel like I have a voice within the company. This is a young company so you will not be babied and you will be expected to figure some things out for yourself, but people are always happy to pause what they are doing to answer a question. It is a great place to be if you have some experience that you can bring to help build a strong team.

Cons

Because the company is growing so quickly, management is often VERY busy and it can be difficult to get time with them.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Favourite start-up I have worked for (out of 6)

Jun 14, 2018 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great work culture overall, everyone is extremely positive and welcoming -The product is amazing and people genuinely enjoy eating it which is nice -My manager and the founders are great mentors who are always willing to help -Successful and fast growing company -Great perks like lunch and dinner

Cons

Everyone works super hard here and often stays late, if that’s not for you then I would warn against that.

6. 5.0

Greater Responsibility comes with Greater Accountability

May 24, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every team member in each department has a lot of responsibility for the company that made it into one of the leading companies in the area.

Cons

hard work is needed and most of the team members were still young and has a lot of need to learn new things.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Different Cultures One Trait

May 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the things that I like is that my colleagues were very friendly and humble, even we came from different cultures.

Cons

Requirement for the work field is constantly changing and some of our co-workers need to transfer to a new work.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome people, love this team

Jun 20, 2018 - Chef
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! Amazing group of people to work with. All teams - friendly, smart and just overall great. Fast pace Opportunity to create the meals I want Our customers love us We are growing so fast!

Cons

Don't expect the benefits of a big company (but it's getting better)

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dahmakan is working on a meaningful product

Jun 10, 2018 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dahmakan is working on a meaningful product The organization is receptive to new ideas The organization is performing well

Cons

I personally enjoy high velocity changes internally. If you do not, then dahmakan is not a place for you.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Smart People that needs to slow down

May 10, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

the work force was composed of smart team and a great people that you can be friends of.

Cons

Very Fast Paced, some things had been overlooked and forgotten to be done.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Reviews

Pop Meals Reviews FAQs

Pop Meals has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 117 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Pop Meals to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pop Meals employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pop Meals. This rating has improved by 31% over the last 12 months.

80% of Pop Meals employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pop Meals 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pop Meals to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Pop Meals Job Seekers