Found 131 of over 146 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Advice for management:" (in 8 reviews)
- "Health benefits are not adequate enough to be a good benefit" (in 4 reviews)
- "Average Salary but everything else own money." (in 3 reviews)
- "Long hours of work, fast pace and hustle were necessary." (in 3 reviews)
- "No signs of appreciation for employees, no culture, poor upper management, high turnover rate, no employee benefits, discrimination to locals." (in 2 reviews)
- 5.0Aug 25, 2022Senior IT ManagerCurrent Employee
Such a great company culture, iconic brand, unbelievable scale, lots of opportunity to work on major projects
Lots and lots of projects going on at all times
Pop Meals Reviews FAQs
Pop Meals has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 146 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Pop Meals to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
86% of Pop Meals employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pop Meals 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.