Found 227 of over 423 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Porch Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Porch Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "workers who are great people to work with" (in 51 reviews)
- "An amazing culture filled with people who really care about each other and the work we are doing." (in 22 reviews)
- "Great team, management is open to feedback." (in 12 reviews)
- "Everyone has a great spirit and always looking to help." (in 10 reviews)
- "Good work life balance where it's more about deliverables than face time." (in 8 reviews)
- "Management is terrible and loves to micromanage." (in 21 reviews)
- "Cons: low pay; poor organization; the product is basically turning into Angie's List." (in 15 reviews)
- "No benefits, voice is not heard that much" (in 12 reviews)
- "Values are pushed on everyone but not even followed by upper management." (in 10 reviews)
- "Nebulous product, absentee leadership and lack of vision led to (recent) cuts, layoffs and gutting of the prized company culture." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Porch Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Sep 21, 2023Customer Success ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMelbourne, FL
flexible great pay some travel some of the people are great to work with and made things bearable Ability to explore different career opportunities
Notorious for putting the cart before the horse I had a horrible experience with taking FMLA after my dad passed because an HR rep forgot to take me off payroll so I received my regular checks thinking they were the short-term disability checks. I was the one who notified them and ended up having to have my paychecks docked to pay back upwards almost $7k, oh and of course the remaining amount was docked from my final severance pay when they laid me off, so there's that. It left a bad taste in my mouth then and now.
Porch Group Reviews FAQs
Porch Group has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 423 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Porch Group to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
72% of Porch Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Porch Group 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.