Found 267 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Long hours and tiring." (in 10 reviews)
- "Management in PFS where most entry level people are sent is an absolute joke because Porsche also sends managers there to fail or to die." (in 7 reviews)
- "But it boils down to leadership and the people that keep what goes on hush" (in 3 reviews)
- "Bad communication" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Porsche and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Nov 13, 2023BDC RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChamblee, GA
Getting paid weekly was good
Whites at this company definitely are getting paid more than the minorities same position or not
- 5.0Oct 15, 2023Automotive TechnicianCurrent Employee
Nice cars nice facilities great work space but competitive due to the company’s stature
Entitled customers obviously but if you can get past that you’ll be cool
- 3.0Sep 1, 2023Customer Interaction Center SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAuburn Hills, MI
Good training program Pay is above average for the work
Got fired without warning for a single mundane incident I was given almost no information for reason of termination, literally "performance" The company treated me like I had attacked a coworker, I was barred from the building, even the lobby, and told to never contact the employer or any employees of the company again.
- 5.0Jun 17, 2023Service PorterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearIndianapolis, IN
The experience to drive nearly every Porsche made on a daily basis People you work with Customer interactions Amount of trust they have in their employees How rewarding it can be Job flexibility As many, or as little hours as you want ( location dependent )
Long hours Amount of workload ( time dependent ) Working outdoors in the heat
Porsche Reviews FAQs
Porsche has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 1,216 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Porsche to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
94% of Porsche employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Porsche 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.