Want a Free Job Posting?

1. Caring people, laid-back atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Porter Wright Morris & Arthur full-time

The people are warm and personable, and care about you, your work and the company's success.

It is a more conservative atmosphere in which administrative functions must climb through layers of approvals to get things processed, to get ideas heard, etc.

The senior partners were terrible at delegating tasks but the associates seemed great.

Former Employee - Intern in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Intern in Washington, DC

The company is in down-town D.C. just a few blocks from the White House. It has fairly good name recognition and allows me to credibly claim experience in the field I want to work in.

I was lied to about the opportunity to move from a intern to a full-time position. Despite receiving no negative feedback I was also told at the end of the internship that I could not use any materials for my future portfolio.

Advice to Management

I would mandate personnel management classes for the senior partners and anyone in charge of supervising others. The current system leaves room for fiefdoms of tyranny.

RSS Feed </> Embed