Portrait Innovations Reviews in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Little Rock, AR

1.0
John Grosso

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Pay is good for someone with no experience (in 27 reviews)

• Pay is great, working with kids, co workers are funny (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Must maintain a high sales average, or your hours will be cut (in 37 reviews)

• If you start as part time & want full time & are a minority, good luck getting it (in 35 reviews)

"Former photographer"

Former Employee - Photographer in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Photographer in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Portrait Innovations (More than a year)

Pros

Experience... sales... getting to leave... more experience... getting to go home!

Cons

Sales suck... no commision... you have monthly goals you have to reach or risk your job... only paid 12 bucks an hour... always short handed when I worked there... you have to take the photos... sale them... print them... yes you will run the printer... and check clients out... during the holidays you can't take off... and you are over worked... we would take 80 sessions in one day during the holidays... there was no break room... no where to store food... I had to buy lunch everyday... I couldn't work for any other photography company 2 years after of being let go... keep in mind I was a photographer before I started... ohhh and I had to shave my face... no facial hair as if that changes the way I take photos... I HATED THAT JOB!! don't offer a $10 package and expect your employees to have a $100 average..

Advice to Management

Change is a must!

Showing 1 of 445 review