- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Portsmouth, OH Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible and fun, good benefits
Lower pay rates and little room for advancement
- Former Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relaxed work environment. Friendly coworkers.
Boring work. Some patrons can be rude.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people to work with. Ability to foster working relationships with the public.
Low pay and little opportunity to advance. Often tasked to perform jobs which higher level workers should be doing. Often use lower level to fill a position without pay change or title. Prefers to hire outside rather than inside. Prefer degree over experience. Prefer youth over age.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I loved working around books. The people I worked with were genuine and caring.
Part time= no benefits and little chance for upgrade. No pay raises in 5 years of working there.Continue reading