Cover image for PosiGen

3.8
PosiGen  Thomas Neyhart
Thomas Neyhart

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great Benefits and lots of opportunity for career growth!(in 7 reviews)
  • "Great culture tailored towards growth.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The people there are amazing and motivating, especially in the sales department.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Pay comes on time so far(in 4 reviews)
  • "Good commission and bonus structure(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great company, culture & benefits

Nov 20, 2022 - Residential Energy Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company & leadership. Great culture tailored towards growth. Great benefits & commission. Work/life balance is okay, it could be worse. Some days you sit at home all day and set appointments over the phone at your own pace, others you are traveling 7am-10pm. You do have some control over your schedule, but expect to travel often.

Cons

This is still a somewhat new company, and is still going through some customer service growing pains. In outside sales, you will sometimes be the primary source of contact for clients you've signed a year ago instead of the correct department. It is also sometimes difficult to find out who should be handling which customer service issues, and you are ultimately left responsible even when the issue it not something you should be handling in sales.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Warm and Family Oriented

Nov 9, 2022 - Customer Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small departments. Very giving. Always found ways to show appreciation.

Cons

The different departments weren't always on the same page and it caused conflict. The customers could get really nasty.

3. Join the PosiGen team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Meh. Could be worse

Oct 11, 2022 - Outside Sales Representative in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice boss, good rapport with team, became a stronger sales person

Cons

They drastically change their SOPs every month and it’s inconsistent and sometimes contradictory. You need 2 other people to do their job to do yours, when you ask for support across departments they don’t respond to calls or emails. I average 2 days off per month, 70+ hours per week and I am afraid to take vacations. They took away our company cell phones. It’s not just about being able to close sales and prospect leads, a lot of outside factors inhibit sales such as production feasibility….there’s a lot of red flags and I feel like a frog in a pot of boiling water at this point.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stay away. Trust me.

Oct 10, 2022 - Sales Associate in Ewing, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

No credit check Solar lease

Cons

Poor Management Poor Operations Very High Cancellation rate due to poor operations

Director of Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide a positive, inclusive work environment for all our employees, so it is always disappointing to hear when any of our employees have a negative experience. We would love to hear more about your experience to see how we can do things better for our current and future employees. If this is something you are open to, please contact us at careers@posigen.com and we will get back to you shortly.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Develop your Sales experience

Sep 28, 2022 - Senior Inside Sales Representative in Bridgeport, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Warm leads with opportunity to make generous commissions.

Cons

Management seems to be very disconnected from staff.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Promising company but could be derailed by management

Sep 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

comp and benefits are decent

Cons

Account Management is going to bring this company down.

Director of Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any feedback that could positively impact current and future employees, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at careers@posigen.com

8. 4.0

Outside Sales

Aug 29, 2022 - Sales Representative in Bridgeport, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Could be a Good opportunity

Cons

Not good communication Not Organized

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

THE Review

Aug 27, 2022 - Administrator in Edison, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've met some really great people through Posigen.

Cons

No training...thrown into a position. Turnover very high. Communication between departments is horrible. Customer communication doesn't happen. Too many egos on the executive level, therefore downline suffers.

Director of Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. At PosiGen, we are committed to providing our employees an inclusive workplace where you feel safe, both physically and emotionally, and are given the training and support to do your best work. We are sorry to hear this was not your experience. If you have any suggestions on how we can do things better, we'd love the opportunity to speak with you. You can reach us at careers@posigen.com.

10. 4.0

Good place

Aug 23, 2022 - Manager in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours, good work life balance

Cons

Pay tops out too quickly.

11. 1.0

Terrible

Aug 16, 2022 - Solar Specialist in Bridgeport, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and co workers are nice

Cons

Managers awful and just disrespectful Said crude comments about women

Director of Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback. At PosiGen, we are committed to providing our employees an inclusive workplace where they feel safe, both physically and emotionally. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would love to hear more about your experience to see how we can improve and better support our current and future employees. If you are open to it, please contact us at careers@posigen.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Reviews
</>Embed

PosiGen Reviews FAQs

PosiGen has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 94 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at PosiGen to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PosiGen employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PosiGen. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

75% of PosiGen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PosiGen 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PosiGen to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with PosiGen Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at PosiGen? Share Your Experiences

PosiGen logo

PosiGen Careers

Cover image for PosiGen

WHAT WE DO PosiGen is working to implement solar power for all. We want solar to be affordable and easy to access, especially for...More

• History
  • Careers
  • Employee Testimonials

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

61 days ago

Company News
We are two months into providing solar and energy efficiency solutions in Massachusetts. Whether you are a homeowner looking to lower your utility bills or if you are looking for your next career opportunity, check us out! In October, we will expand our footprint from Western Massachusetts into the North Boston market. South Boston coming soon!
Shared image - POSIGEN BRINGS ROOFTOP SOLAR AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY TO THE BAY STATE
POSIGEN BRINGS ROOFTOP SOLAR AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY TO THE BAY STATE
www.prnewswire.com

92 days ago

Company News
The Inflation Reduction Act is a landmark moment in our country's history as we take more deliberate action toward bolstering clean energy and fighting against climate change. "[This] expansion will mean the creation of hundreds of solar installation jobs. That's tens of millions of dollars of economic impact in low-income communities and communities of color, creating and sustaining jobs and supporting the businesses in those communities." - Tom Neyhart, CEO
Shared image

SolarCity

3.3

2,380 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 94 PosiGen reviews submitted anonymously by PosiGen employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if PosiGen is right for you.