The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Positive Behavior Supports? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Positive Behavior Supports employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No training aside from the standard 40 hour course and are thrown into a home with a behavior plan with little to no direction." (in 26 reviews)
- "Poor communication and a lot of driving" (in 25 reviews)
- "No benefits for someone who doesn't work full time" (in 22 reviews)
- "Takes awhile to hear back from management sometimes" (in 10 reviews)
- "Overall communication within all of PBS is awful, upper management can be very rude." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Positive Behavior Supports and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 453 of over 512 reviews
Updated Sep 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 5, 2023RBT - Registered Behavior TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Flexible, Free 40h training of you're hired, Good Pay, Supportive staff/BCBAs, Tuition Assistance and Amazing co-workers, Good Reputation
Not enough clients/hours to go around. Can only get benefits or bonuses if you consistently work a certain amount of hours per week. Which is hard to get. No guaranteed hours. Client callouts mess up your pay.1
- 4.0Sep 14, 2023RBT/ABA TherapistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFort Mill, SC
Very flexible work hours, good data application, student analysts program.
When clients cancel, which happens quite often, we do not receive any compensation. Could receive more and in depth training as a student analyst.
Positive Behavior Supports Reviews FAQs
Positive Behavior Supports has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 512 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Positive Behavior Supports to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
66% of Positive Behavior Supports employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Positive Behavior Supports 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.