Postal.io San Luis Obispo Reviews

Updated Feb 11, 2020

5.0
Postal.io CEO Erik Kostelnik (no image)
Erik Kostelnik

"Amazing team bringing good paying tech jobs to SLO"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hardworking team Friendly co-workers Inspiring leadership Modern tooling: Jira, Confluence, Slack, GitHub Equipment: MacBook Pro

Cons

Currently in a very cozy co-working space but moving soon to new office

March 10, 2020

We are excited to be in our new office now and appreciate that you got "cozy" with us while we were in our shared space. It's only up from here!

2. "Fast paced company with a great culture"

Current Employee - Head of Marketing in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cool People Constantly Learning Talented Development Team Autonomy to be creative/entrepreneurial Flexible Work Environment

Cons

Nothing really - just typical challenges in a first year startup with a lot of moving pieces

January 31, 2020

Thank you for sharing about your experience here at Postal.io so far! We are pleased that you feel the freedom to be creative and to think outside the box...we look forward to continue to teach, learn and grow with you!

3. "High energy culture with growth opportunities and ability to make an impact!"

Current Employee - Head of Talent in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

We have great opportunity to grow here at Postal.io. The company is made up of energetic, innovative minds that collaborate together to scale the business, and have fun while doing it! The cherry on top? We are based right here in lovely San Luis Obispo!

Cons

Being on the ground floor of a start-up is always going to be challenging...we are doing a lot in a short amount of time and learning together as we go. But the pay off will be impactful and that is what motivates us!

Continue reading
  4. "Exciting company building an impactful platform"

Current Employee - Head of Product in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people who are extremely customer-focused, great culture. Tons of opportunity to provide impact early-on, willingness to invest in our people and our product (tech stack, processes, etc.).

Cons

None at this point, it's been great so far.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing! We look forward to continuing to foster a culture that allows our people to make an impact.

5. "Big City Tech Stack, Small Town charm"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

Automation: It's a priority! I've been given this really exciting opportunity to build valuable skills working with Cypress.io, React Testing Library and Javascript. Cutting-edge Tech: Getting experience automating testing for a web based product using React and GraphQL is such a plus and pretty unique to this area. Location: Nothing is a charming as San Luis Obispo with its beautiful vineyard and ocean views, endless hiking, and the town is wonderfully bike-able! And finally, Postal.io has cultivated a really great culture that is genuinely positive and supportive.

Cons

No cons that I've noticed.

March 10, 2020

We love our SLO town! We are excited to see our team grow and build!

6. "Exciting startup with incredible culture & learning experience for students"

Current Intern - Intern in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io for less than a year

Pros

Postal is a very exciting company with an opportunity to do big things. I am so happy to be along for the ride! Management is incredible. Erik, the CEO, is constantly teaching me so much about business and entrepreneurship just because he enjoys teaching. I am learning a lot and getting hands on experience only has a sophomore. The culture is great, everyone is very motivated and smart, but also very supporting, laid back, and kind! The office dogs (including a golden retriever puppy) are an added bonus :)

Cons

I have nothing but good things to say about Postal

March 10, 2020

Thanks for sharing about your experience here at Postal.io so far! Learning and growing is important to us and we look forward to seeing team members like you develop new skills and hone in on your strengths.

7. "Huge Professional Growth Opportunity"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Experienced founders and employees that understand how to build and scale technology companies - Well funded from a top teir VC - Upward mobility opportunities at scale - The San Luis Obispo HQ provides a healthy work/life balance - Great coverage on benefits for families

Cons

All startups have their challenges, none are unique to Postal.io.

Continue reading
  8. "Great Experience for a Student"

Current Employee - Intern in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Postal.io part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Outstanding company culture; I've felt involved with all parts of the business - Actively receive constructive feedback on my work - Friendly co-workers; all are very supportive and make sure you're on the right path - Awesome office environment; highly interactive workspace with office dogs - Frequent team lunch outings

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.