PostcardMania Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
PostcardMania CEO Joy Gendusa
Joy Gendusa

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • No office politics, plenty of opportunities to grow within the company, always surveying employees on how to improve the company culture (in 7 reviews)

• I look forward to coming to work everyday and the atmosphere is so incredible, it's almost mind blowing (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Scientology recruiter have to study L Ron Hubberd for advancement (in 5 reviews)

• Long hours, false promises, favoritism (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Proud to be a Maniac!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working at PCM. It's the best place I have ever worked. I'm not sure I have enough space here to write all the things I like about working here, so I'll just name a few of the big ones:
    -Everyone has positive, upbeat attitudes. This is huge for me, since I came from a company that was the opposite. I love not dreading going to work every day. My co-workers aren't really my co-workers anymore; they're friends and I enjoy being here with them.
    -Everyone works hard and really cares for their clients.
    -We also play hard. There's always something fun going on, like ping pong or basketball or corn hole to allow people to chill out for a little bit. Not to mention the fun dress up days and contests and fun things HR hosts for holidays. It really makes all of our hard work worth it.
    -The cafe is so convenient an d has great options, especially if you're health-conscious, which brings me to my next point:
    -PCM really focuses on health. We have yoga classes twice a week, discounts to gyms and cross fit gyms in the area, healthy food options, rewards for working out in the form of lower insurance payments, a locker room so you can shower after you work out, etc. It makes being a healthy desk jockey feasible.
    -To address other remarks I've seen regarding the Hubbard Management System and Scientology, yes, we use the Hubbard Management System here, and we do have to go on course, but there are zero discussions about religion here, be it Scientology or otherwise. Everyone that works hard has the same opportunity to grow within the company, regardless of their religious affiliation. I'm not a part of the church, but I've been promoted and I make really great money. So if you have any hang ups about PCM utilizing the Hubbard Management System, forget them. Seriously.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. PCM is amazing, and I'm a proud Maniac.

Cons

Not super crazy about having to go to course, but only because I would really rather be working and making sure my clients are being taken care of. I will say that the courses are actually really relevant to my job and have helped me become more efficient so there is that. Not really much of a con, to be honest, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Don't go changin'! PCM is wonderful.

PostcardMania Response

May 12, 2017 – VP HR

WOW!!! So happy to hear you're having a great time here!! Keep on rockin'! L, Julia VP HR

2. "I had a lot of fun"

Former Employee - Personnel Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Personnel Manager in Clearwater, FL

I worked at PostcardMania full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management and atmosphere, fast paced job, great team of people.

Cons

Honestly I couldn't think of any.

Advice to Management

None

"PCM is awesome"

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment of PCM is incredibly friendly and comfortable. Everyone here seems to really care about their job, and I love how much of a effort they put in to making PCM a fun workplace!

Cons

The overall communication between different departments is lacking, but it isn't much of a issue.

"Great Company, Awesome People!"

Current Employee - Marketing Copywriter in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Copywriter in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the most organized, friendly, upbeat company I've ever worked for. Lots of benefits and perks, happy and productive co-workers, and a great atmosphere... it's just great! There's even opportunity for training and advancement... what more could you want?!

Cons

Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing... this is a great company!

5. "Excellent"

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working at
    Posctcardmania, is being surrounded by seniors that are so extremely educated on how to handle upsets and provide solutions to any problems that arise. Having such an abundance of uptone poeple to work with always helps to keep me motivated, as a result of this, coming to work doesn't ever feel like a chore. The thing i appreciate most about working at this company is the opportunity to financially prosper by working your way up in the company.

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

don't hire people without the manager of the division being able to interview them

"Sales"

I worked at PostcardMania full-time

Pros

Fun group and casual attire

Cons

Long hours, false promises, favoritism

Advice to Management

Take an honest look

PostcardMania Response

Aug 29, 2017 – VP HR

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on PostcardMania and your experience with us. Happy to hear you felt the group was fun and liked the dress code, however the cons you listed are... More

""A great experience""

Former Employee - Lead Activator in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Lead Activator in Clearwater, FL

I worked at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Environment with great people to work with everyday, you really end up feeling like part of the family that they have going on here. Their is opportunity for internal promotion as long as you work your very best. The company may be Scientologist in affiliation but let me say that I came in not being a Scientologist and I left not being one and at no time did I feel the company was trying to "brainwash" me. These were good employers and I gained a ton of valuable experience from them, I'd still be employed if personal situations had not forbid it honestly speaking I miss both the great commission paychecks and the great people.

Cons

This did not bother me but it is a youthful work place and while professional it is not strict on being uptight.

Advice to Management

Just keep up being people, nothing is worse than a faceless management the weekly meetings go a long way in making you seem like more than suits. Also while all the department heads I worked with were top notch, Rob and Tylor from the Sales department and Lead activation departments respectively were fantastic bosses and really are perfect examples of the culture your company has going for it; hard working but personable.

"Great Opportunity For Growth"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working here almost fresh out of college and found so much support in this place. They are always willing to train you and help you understand the subject and grow.

After a while, they promoted me to my dream position- and I'm insanely happy about this opportunity that they gave to me! If you're willing to work hard and seek the right opportunity, they'll help you grow.

The people who work here are awesome. I love my work buddies. They're the kind of people you want to hang out with after work.

Managers are very understanding and supportive.

Did I mention we're dog friendly?! Bring your furbabies please. It just makes everyone happier!

Cons

Can't really think of any.

Advice to Management

Happy to be here. Keep being awesome!

"Can I get a WOOT WOOT for Postcardmania"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* Managers that are all about helping you
    *Yoga
    *Awesome Coworkers that are helpful and go above and beyond to make sure we as a team do amazing
    *No office politics
    * even tho its a big company it has a family vibe
    *the Cafe -- Yummy
    *Managers that help you succeed and excel
    *Beautiful Artwork all around the office ( I love the flower paining by the entrance)
    *Continued Education - i enjoy taking courses i feel like its helping me grow as a person

Cons

We need more parking - its a struggle in the morning but hey if thats the only con that i can say .. PCM aint doing that bad lol

Advice to Management

Keep having helpful managers. Managers that cares and want to see you succeed is the reason I wake up feeling good to go to work evey morning :)

"Amazing Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Consultant in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Consultant in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment and staff, best group of people I have ever worked with, it truly feels like a family! Management supports you and pushes you in ways to help you grow and make as much money as you possibly can. All leads are inbound and no cold calling, which is a huge plus in sales. Benefits and 401k are also available.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind, this is the best job I have ever had!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. You make everyone feel valuable and care about your employees above and beyond what most employers do.