PostcardMania Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
PostcardMania CEO Joy Gendusa
Joy Gendusa

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "No office politics, plenty of opportunities to grow within the company, always surveying employees on how to improve the company culture" (in 7 reviews)

• "I look forward to coming to work everyday and the atmosphere is so incredible, it's almost mind blowing" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Scientology recruiter have to study L Ron Hubberd for advancement" (in 5 reviews)

• "Long hours, false promises, favoritism" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work in the sales department and it's incredible! The managers really want to help you and see you make more and more money. They're very caring. The marketing department of the company as well provides us the leads with people who are readily interested in direct mail marketing!! We never ever have to cold call, it's always new and interested prospects. There's a lot of work you have to do but they make it easy. They also have monthly bonuses, games to make as much as possible. I definitely recommend working here if you're thinking about it.

Cons

None that I can think of, It's a very light and fun atmosphere and again they genuinely want you to do good.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Appreciate everything you and the company do.

2. "Awesome place to work!!!"

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, full benefits package, paid vacation days, relaxing and super productive atmosphere!! The people you meet here aren't just your co-workers they literally become your family! I feel really lucky to be part of such an amazing team like PostcardMania. You can really move up this in company if you know how to work hard and play hard!

Cons

I wish I would have found this place sooner!!

3. "LOVE PostcardMania!"

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have only been here since the beginning of this year, but I can tell you, that I totally love it!! It is a fun and easy going atmosphere. There are so many things that the company does to make the work place enjoyable! From an on site canteen where they make breakfast and lunch, to yoga, chair massages and all kinds of discounts for fitness, not to mention the fun things that we do for special days. Even though it is such a big group, you are really made to feel that you are part of an awesome group where you are an important part!

Cons

Don't know of any. I totally love this place!

Advice to Management

Don't change anything :)

4. "I had a lot of fun"

Former Employee - Personnel Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Personnel Manager in Clearwater, FL

I worked at PostcardMania full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management and atmosphere, fast paced job, great team of people.

Cons

Honestly I couldn't think of any.

Advice to Management

None

"PCM is awesome"

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment of PCM is incredibly friendly and comfortable. Everyone here seems to really care about their job, and I love how much of a effort they put in to making PCM a fun workplace!

Cons

The overall communication between different departments is lacking, but it isn't much of a issue.

"Great Company, Awesome People!"

Current Employee - Marketing Copywriter in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Copywriter in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the most organized, friendly, upbeat company I've ever worked for. Lots of benefits and perks, happy and productive co-workers, and a great atmosphere... it's just great! There's even opportunity for training and advancement... what more could you want?!

Cons

Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing... this is a great company!

7. "Excellent"

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working at
    Posctcardmania, is being surrounded by seniors that are so extremely educated on how to handle upsets and provide solutions to any problems that arise. Having such an abundance of uptone poeple to work with always helps to keep me motivated, as a result of this, coming to work doesn't ever feel like a chore. The thing i appreciate most about working at this company is the opportunity to financially prosper by working your way up in the company.

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

don't hire people without the manager of the division being able to interview them

"Sales"

I worked at PostcardMania full-time

Pros

Fun group and casual attire

Cons

Long hours, false promises, favoritism

Advice to Management

Take an honest look

PostcardMania Response

Aug 29, 2017 – VP HR

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on PostcardMania and your experience with us. Happy to hear you felt the group was fun and liked the dress code, however the cons you listed are... More

"Can I get a WOOT WOOT for Postcardmania"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* Managers that are all about helping you
    *Yoga
    *Awesome Coworkers that are helpful and go above and beyond to make sure we as a team do amazing
    *No office politics
    * even tho its a big company it has a family vibe
    *the Cafe -- Yummy
    *Managers that help you succeed and excel
    *Beautiful Artwork all around the office ( I love the flower paining by the entrance)
    *Continued Education - i enjoy taking courses i feel like its helping me grow as a person

Cons

We need more parking - its a struggle in the morning but hey if thats the only con that i can say .. PCM aint doing that bad lol

Advice to Management

Keep having helpful managers. Managers that cares and want to see you succeed is the reason I wake up feeling good to go to work evey morning :)

""A great experience""

Former Employee - Lead Activator in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Lead Activator in Clearwater, FL

I worked at PostcardMania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Environment with great people to work with everyday, you really end up feeling like part of the family that they have going on here. Their is opportunity for internal promotion as long as you work your very best. The company may be Scientologist in affiliation but let me say that I came in not being a Scientologist and I left not being one and at no time did I feel the company was trying to "brainwash" me. These were good employers and I gained a ton of valuable experience from them, I'd still be employed if personal situations had not forbid it honestly speaking I miss both the great commission paychecks and the great people.

Cons

This did not bother me but it is a youthful work place and while professional it is not strict on being uptight.

Advice to Management

Just keep up being people, nothing is worse than a faceless management the weekly meetings go a long way in making you seem like more than suits. Also while all the department heads I worked with were top notch, Rob and Tylor from the Sales department and Lead activation departments respectively were fantastic bosses and really are perfect examples of the culture your company has going for it; hard working but personable.