KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PostcardMania and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work!

Sep 13, 2022 - Digital Advertising Manager/SEM Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a great work culture here. It is like leaving your house and going to your second home.

Cons

There are no cons to this job!

PostcardMania Response

Thank you for the amazing review, we appreciate it! -HR Department

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Look elsewhere. Reviews are so high because brand new employees are asked to leave a review 2 weeks into the job.

Sep 29, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

PostcardMania does some things right, including: - Ongoing sales training from dedicated coaches - Steady influx of new leads - Casual atmosphere - Good job security

Cons

Healthy amount of cons, with the worst being: - Tough productivity quotas to hit, resulting in sales agents calling the same leads every single day. There's "no cold calling" but some of these leads given out were YEARS old. - Required scientology management training in order to move up in the company. They'll say it's not scientology stuff, but it is. - More on the scientology stuff, it's downright weird. Nuts what goes down in that "course room". When I came in for my interview, a mother of one of the employees that was dropping off her mail said to me "Get ready, they're all scientologists here..." I know they're not ALL scientologists, but I should've listened, lol. - Gaslighting is rampant and there's a big lack of WLB, especially for account managers. - Benefits are non-existent, and pay is low. Want to take a day off? You get like 3 in your first year, it's insane. - Just not a fun job. I was ready to call it quits a couple months in. Some people have been there for years and love it (most are scientologists themselves with that long tenure), but for many people it's a revolving door of a job. - Sales is frequently touted as the "favorite department", and while we were coddled in some ways, it was still rough. Imagine how the other departments feel?

9 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company Ever

Sep 13, 2022 - Mailing List Orders in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. They care about their employees and we maintain a light and fun atmosphere which makes the day go by smoothly!

Cons

No Cons at all period

PostcardMania Response

Thank you for the amazing review, we love being able to provide our staff with such an awesome atmosphere! -HR Department

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

Sep 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun atmosphere Nice/kind people to work wiyh

Cons

None I can think of now

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! -HR Department

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Proceed with Caution

Sep 26, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dog-friendly, free yoga, on-site cafe, it’s reallllllyyyy hard to get fired. They’d rather keep a bad employee than pay out unemployment.

Cons

I’ve held off on leaving a review in fear of burning former coworkers who became friends (they still are and this is fully directed towards the execs). This company thrives off gaslighting their employees. Work-life balance is frowned upon but so is working too many OT hours because that cuts into their profits. Unless your salary, then you’re expected to work until there’s no work left but let’s be real there’s always work to do. Employees have mental breakdowns left and right but mental health isn’t a real thing to them. The church of Scientology is strongly against therapists, so is the company. They think you’re just lazy or being dramatic. There have been multiple reports of sexual harassment towards a specific employee. It always seems to be taken seriously at the time of the report but nothing more than a slap on the wrist happens and the individual is still employed despite the repetitive allegations. You’d think that a woman owned company would take that kind of thing seriously. The pay is laughable. There’s a reason it’s not publicly listed. And don’t get me started on the PTO (which you have to use as sick days). 3 days your first year, 7 your second… etc. They try to use the job perks to offset the low pay but a living wage is worth more than free yoga and pizza parties.. And you can forget about asking for a raise. You’d have more success separating grains of salt out of pepper. Covid was handled about as poorly it could’ve been. Remote work was nonexistent after the first 3 weeks and the CEO laughed at people who wanted to take it seriously… it was “fake” as far as they were concerned. But I must say the most baffling thing they’ve ever done is forcing their employees to come into the office and work during a major hurricane because the building is rated for a “Cat 5”…. It is so apparent this company does not actually care about their employees. They care about their bottom line.

15 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee

They want you to work during a hurricane

Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and creative events for everyone

Cons

They really need to get their priorities straight. Asking employees to come to work and bring their family and pets just so they can keep service for their national clients is absurd.

13 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Greedy

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Design can be fun. Coworkers were awesome. I like the variety of projects.

Cons

Management does not care about their employees. The bottom like was always the most important. They made us come in during hurricane Ian so I quit.

6 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Made people work through a hurricane

Oct 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They made people work through a hurricane. Do you think there are pros?

Cons

Again, made people work through a hurricane so they would have a good quarter.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

HORRIBLE

Oct 4, 2022 - Sales Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I cannot think of any.

Cons

They do a lot of sketchy illegal things. Make you work weekends if you don't hit your kpi's for the week (but don't pay you for it) Make you take scientology courses during work. Though they will claim you don't HAVE to do any of it, if you do not expect repercussions. They constantly preach a happy awesome company, but all they truly care about is money. They will sell a list to someone who only has $300 dollars to their name, just to make money. They MAKE you write a google review for them after joining the team. Their HR Department talks trash on their employees to other employees. Avoid this place at all costs.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Current Employee

Hurricane of I’ll intent

Oct 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None except they want you to die

Cons

They literally insisted we come in WITH OUR CHILDREN DURING A CAT 4 HURRICANE. Not only do they not care if we die they want our children to go with us

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Reviews

PostcardMania Reviews FAQs

PostcardMania has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 239 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at PostcardMania to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PostcardMania employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PostcardMania. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

85% of PostcardMania employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PostcardMania 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PostcardMania to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with PostcardMania Job Seekers