Cover image for PostcardMania

PostcardMania

Engaged Employer

PostcardMania

Add a Review

PostcardMania Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Nov 4, 2021

Join the conversation on

Advertising

138.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=PostcardMania~742135
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about PostcardMania? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PostcardMania employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PostcardMania and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, Makes Dull Work More Fun

Nov 4, 2021 - Mail List Processor in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits (health & dental offered) Fun work environment Easy to report/discuss problems with HR

Cons

Not all management well trained some departments paid/given perks MUCH more than others

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Love my job and this company

May 31, 2022 - Sales Manger
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for 18 + years. This is a great environment to work in!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind that I have issues with

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! - HR Department

3. Join the PostcardMania team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Dec 26, 2019 - Account Manager Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is very comforting and friendly! There are also different monthly events that the HR department put on, like Milkshake Day, Pretzel Day, etc.

Cons

Our cafe only serves food until 2:30, so if you work the night shift, you would not be able to get the hot meal of the day.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment! Great people!

Dec 31, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is great. It’s not your typical office. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. You can feed off the positive vibes and they make you excited to work there.

Cons

Not a lot of parking

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Beware of this place

Nov 18, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Monthly perks like treats, free breakfast and yoga. There’s very few pros working here but they make sure that you know what they are. They have a workout area and showers as well as a full cafe with decent food. Games and awards you can win every month.

Cons

Before anything it’s important to know that I am a POC. This place has no diversity in staff, I was there for almost 2 years and was constantly hearing racial slurs in the form of jokes from coworkers and management on a day to day basis. The owner and pretty much anyone in higher management is a Scientologist. Now with that being said, I respect everyone’s religious beliefs. I knew that it was Scientology owned when I applied but HR reassured me that they do not push their beliefs on others. I found that to be a total lie 6 months into being there. For any hourly employee to be able to get a raise you have to take certain classes and course. The courses all happen to be Scientology courses and all written by Ron L Hubbard- the founder of the religion. So for a company that says they don’t push their beliefs on anyone… I’d definitely say that’s pushing if they don’t allow a raise without taking their courses. The course teacher is a creep and made multiple inappropriate comments to me while working there. I am also not the only one, he has been reported to HR multiple times and somehow still works there. Working in sales is the most stressful position at this job. You’re constantly over worked. They do not care about peoples mental and it’s a very false positive work environment. They preach the “no negative” chatter rule but EVERYONE talks bad about each other including management.

11 people found this review helpful

VP HR

I'm sorry to hear you did not have a good experience. I wish you would have reported these things so that I could get them handled. I'm not sure what I can do about the stress level in sales. I sincerely admire anyone who can do a sales job anywhere - because I agree, its too stressful. I wanted to address a few points for others who are reading this. I have never gotten reports of negative chatter. We have a strict policy against that. I wish you would have reported it, When I get a report from someone I get full specifics and I get with the manager or VP to fully handle. If our owner knew that there was negative chatter going on, she would not be happy! I will try look into this. Of the executives here - less than half are Scientologists. Of 320 staff, I think maybe 40 are. No course requirements are expected for raises - so I'm not sure what you are referring to. We like to have all our new hires read a book written by the owner called "Postcard Marketing in an Online World". We also have a course that explains the administrative and organizational information we use to run our company. Maybe this is what you are talking about it? You probably didn't do it, or else you would know, it just talks about good communication between co workers, keeping it friendly, reporting things that need fixing, and handling ones e-mails quickly. Its a super easy quick read. The courses that we have have nothing to do with "beliefs". They have to do with, how do you manage people, how to find the problem when someone is not able to to do their jobs well etc. Raises are given based on tenure and stellar production - which training you have completed has nothing to do with raises, unless you are brand new then, we minimally need you trained for your job and doing it well before you get a raise. There is ZERO talk about Scientology here and it is NEVER pushed. We stopped paying Covid pay in March this year. All of last year we paid employees when they were out for Covid no matter how long they were out for. I have a list of every single person that has gotten sick or had Covid since Jan of 2020. There was 1 time over the course of the last two years, where 3 sales reps got Covid, I don't call that an outbreak. We have a very fun and upbeat and fast paced environment. We reward our staff all the time for the amazing things they do. The thing I love the most about working here, is that we actually make changes based on staff suggestions. We cater to our staff needs as we know that they are the ones that experience the day to day here. My suggestion to anyone working here, if you have an issue please report it, so that we can do something about it. We appreciate our staff and how hard they work and are willing to do anything to make their stay here, a pleasant one.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A workplace that actually treats you like family.

Jun 14, 2022 - Account Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Huge emphasis on positive work environment. Lots of bonus incentives for meeting goals and surpassing them. Lots of fun events to break up the monotony.

Cons

Being an Account Manager means answering for everyone else's mistakes Other departments will expect very detailed communication from you but will struggle to provide the same to you. Your workload will be more that one person can do.

PostcardMania Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We are continuously reviewing workplace staffing needs and appreciate your input. -HR Department

8. 5.0

Sales Marketing Consultant

Jul 31, 2018 - Sales Consultant in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never loved a job so much. With my previous job, I would begin to hate my life once my alarm went off in the AM to get ready for my day. Now when my alarm goes off, I am looking forward to the day and work. Everyone here at PostcardMania (PCM) are so nice and welcoming. The work environment is very chill and laid back. You are not micromanaged like most other jobs. The dress attire is not strict either. Overall 5 stars for PCM! There truly is something amazing about being able to work for a company who is in the Top 15 Places to Work in the Tampa Bay Area!

Cons

I have not experienced any cons here at PCM.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

May 11, 2020 - Lead Activator in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most positive and energetic work environment I have ever experienced. Everyone is friendly and likes to talk, and there are a lot of extra “goodies” at the office.

Cons

Maybe working 9-530 instead of 9-5

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing, fast paced and finally excited to get up to go to work in the morning!

Nov 13, 2013 - Assistant to Vice President Design & Production in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having a great work environment is extremely key to making one feel like they are not working in my opinion. When the majority of your day is spent with your fellow co-workers having a team that is more like family to work with is the best possible environment one could put themselves in for 8hrs. Here at PostcardMania we maintain that environment, nurture it and cultivate the growth of it as a team of amazing individuals where no one is expected not to be themselves, in fact it's encouraged! Our products and services are fantastic helping others to achieve success in their endeavors and getting to involve yourself in such a creative process is the best! We're super big on company culture and the culture her here is the best!

Cons

None. Have yet to wake up and dread going to work!

3 people found this review helpful

VP HR

Wonderful to hear this - thanks so much! Keep on rocking!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Motivation and Hard work greatly rewarded

Dec 26, 2019 - Sales Onboarding Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment Opportunity for advancement On site cafe and massages Work life balance - Weekends off No cold calls (sales)

Cons

When I think of one, I will list it here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews