68% would recommend to a friend
(443 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with who are always willing to help" (in 42 reviews)
- "The benefits are great!" (in 38 reviews)
- "Local, good pay, Navigation, Driving experience" (in 25 reviews)
- "Coworkers are amazing." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great culture and events team and new Head of People who are doing their best to make it a less toxic place to work." (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management reflected onto the rest of the team." (in 24 reviews)
- "I've never witnessed a CEO literally speak down to his employees because of circumstances that are outside our control (like a store who's sold out of shoes he requested) so naturally he fires the courier and the managers who did their best to find an alternate solution." (in 19 reviews)
- "rude ceo. the ceo publicly calls out people of slack with inappropriate language." (in 17 reviews)
- "horrible leadership that was always on the back foot and was incompetent." (in 15 reviews)
- "No work/ life balance to do more" (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Postmates and is not affected by filters.
Found 443 of over 603 reviews
Updated Nov 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 8, 2023Fraud AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNashville, TN
It was a great company to work for. Great work environment. Was able to move up quickly
None whatsoever! Best job ever
Postmates Reviews FAQs
Postmates has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 603 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Postmates to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
68% of Postmates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Postmates 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.