Power Home Remodeling Field Marketer Reviews | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Field Marketer Reviews

Updated Aug 14, 2019

3.4
  1. "This job has changed my life"

Current Employee - Field Marketer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job has forced me out of my comfort zone, which I am extremely thankful for. It has taught me drive, grit, and determination. The management is more than just a boss. Working at Power, you have mentors, and people who want you to succeed. The job is itself is okay, the people you work with are what make you want to come to work everyday. It’s hard to fail when you have an uplifting team and incredible training.

Cons

Work life balance is a little tough. You just have to use time wisely, and to your advantage.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing. Happy employees make the world go round.

Power Home Remodeling2019-04-21

"Alot of fake reviews here"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Taught to lie to the homeowner on a regular basis ***Literally saw a guy in the corner writing fake reviews on here all day, once a week***

Advice to Management

Close down

Power Home Remodeling2019-08-14

"ONLY LOOK AT THE 1 STAR REVIEWS!!!! All OTHERS ARE FAKE!!!"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no real pros to this company... they entice you with a military/woman friendly persona.. but the truth about this company is it’s a pyramid scheme!!! I am a war veteran and a true 6 figure sales earner... and I can tell you that this company is not what they’re putting out there. Veterans and anyone looking for an actual job with growth potential BEWARE!!!

Cons

-this company constantly monitors reviews to keep the truth in the shadows! Do not fall for the fake reviews. The person that you’ll be interviewing with is one of Satan’s minions. - the initial interview they’ll tell you about the job you think you’re there for. (Remodeling Sales Rep) you’re not. They have plenty of those!! - the second interview they’ll tell you the actual job you’ll be doing (door to door lead generation) or (sitting in BJ’s) after door to door harassment. They’ll tell you that everyone must go through their training program. However, the training program is nothing more than a revolving door of “slave labor” (lead generation) needed to supply their actual sales staff with leads. They’ll entice you with bonuses, 4,000 for everyone and an additional 3,000 for military once you complete training... but keep in mind the trainees are the people generating leads for the sales staff so your chances of getting out of the training phase are slim to none!!! Not the 60 days they told you about!!! There’s a constant need for new slaves because everyone quits once they realize they’re stuck in the lead generation and will never get that bonus!!! - if you do manage to move on, they’ll trickle to training to you on their products so that you’ll never really be competition to their actual sales staff! You’ll be stuck selling windows, which pays nothing!! -if you do manage to earn commissions the float your pay, so it’ll be 3 months before you’re truly paid in full for your job. The hold your commissions in a profit and loss center and pay you 33% of what’s in there each pay period. But again you chances of getting to that point a slim to none!!! This is the largest modern day pyramid scheme I’ve seen and it will go out of business as more people catch on!!!

Advice to Management

Management doesn’t need advice... they need to be in jail!!! So my advice is to you job searcher ... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Power Home Remodeling2019-06-28
  4. "Power Home Remodeling has constantly promoted my growth as a person."

Current Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Power only wants the best for its people. There is endless room for growth, both personally and professionally. Any person in a higher position is easily accessible and ready to help. Power encourages its workers to be the best versions of themselves. The positive energy in the office is contagious. If you’re open minded, ready to be challenged, and ready to learn, Power will be extremely beneficial. There’s also plenty of money to be made.

Cons

If you don’t want to work hard, Power isn’t the place for you. It’s a company full of opportunity, but you have to earn your keep here. Power looks for the right kind of person to do the job; someone with grit, optimism, and integrity. If you’re negative, or if you don’t want to put in the work, it’s not the company for you.

Power Home Remodeling2019-04-13

"Great Opp for those who need a job with no degree"

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture If you’re a hard worker it can pay off. Would only recommend to someone who is having a hard time finding a job due to lack of degree.

Cons

Door to door marketing

Power Home Remodeling2019-03-14
  6. "Power was an amazing experience and I learned a ton"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tons of great people, amazing leaders, and having a priority to grow from within

Cons

Work days are long and it's tough to balance personal life

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Power Home Remodeling2019-02-27
  7. "Great Culture"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Norcross, GA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

You will meet some of the most motivating and positive individuals here.

Cons

Door-to-door marketing was not my cup of tea.

Power Home Remodeling2019-02-05

"Misleading opportunities of career advancement"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Door-to-marketing is so much more difficult than one can perceive so the experience grows thick skin

Cons

Hours aren't what they tell you Under paid Delusional leadership Ridiculously contradicting environment

Advice to Management

Stop lying to your employees and pay them more

Power Home Remodeling2018-02-19
  9. "Marketer"

Current Employee - Field Marketer in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company atmosphere, close to metro access

Cons

Non traditional work hours don't leave much time to handle personal business outside of work

Advice to Management

Be open to suggestions

Power Home Remodeling2017-02-27
  10. "Field Marketer"

Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment. Treat you like a second family. Open bars, trips to different office locations, free trip to Cancun every year (flight and hotel included), different promotions for gift cards, free suits, trips, and items worth $1,000 or more), potential to move up in the company quickly, pay based upon how focused you are and how hard you want to work, you control how much money you make

Cons

Door to door(giving free estimates not selling anything), hours arent typical 9-5

Power Home Remodeling2017-01-31