Power Home Remodeling Inside Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Inside Sales Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2019

5.0
  1. "Amazing Company with Endless opportunities"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Phila, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive encouraging atmosphere, opportunities for growth, supportive co-workers, Thorough training, amazing benefits. Power is just an amazing company and I’m so thankful that I was offered the opportunity for make my future with this company.

Cons

I can’t think of any. It’s been a positive experience

Power Home Remodeling2019-06-16
  2. "The Complete Package"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve never experienced a working environment quite like Power before. The overwhelming amount of support is amazing. I can walk up to any one of my coworkers and they’d stop what they’re doing to help me with anything. The pay is competitive, and the working environment is second to none. I’m sure I speak for most employees when I say that I’m here for the long haul and I know Power wants me here as well

Cons

Sometimes have to work late nights and weekends which can be a bit of a grind

Advice to Management

Don’t let up on the relentless support you give to all employees, and thank you for creating a healthy and competitive work environment

Power Home Remodeling2019-06-12
  3. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Agent in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company is very diverse. The culture and relationships you build are amazing. The company really puts money back into its people through trips and social events. The training although extremely hard really helps you to grow and make money.

Cons

The only thing I thought was a con was with people having experience being made to start entry level. Once I realized understanding that it’s important to learn all aspects of the business and that by doing so it helps you advance and grow. This con became a huge positive.

Advice to Management

Find ways to get more individual one on one training and help with personal goals

Power Home Remodeling2019-06-01
  4. "Inside Sales Mentor"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

When so many things are positive it's hard to narrow down the best. The culture is unique in that everyone is hard working and passionate. With an environment as electric and rewarding as Powers, on my worst days I find energy because the people around me are constantly growing, both personally and professionally.

Cons

"Everybody wants to be the beast, but not everybody wants to do what the beast do." It's not a con, it's hard work. Everything isn't for everybody. I've shadowed multiple departments and there isn't an "easy" position at Power.

Advice to Management

Higher match with 401K, Cheaper Healthcare, More Life Insurance and beer at HQ, Beer in the workplace is Progressive.

Power Home Remodeling2018-10-24
  5. "Invested in the Individual"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

They truly care about your growth as a person, pushing people to see their fullest potential in and out of the workplace. The amount of ongoing training and development they have available is second to none. We're given everything we need to succeed it's just up to us what we do with it.

Cons

Does require some late nights and Saturday work but the pay and opportunity makes it worthwhile.

Advice to Management

Continue to think about the future and what we can do each day to achieve our goals.

Power Home Remodeling2018-10-23

"Inside Sales"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is a big opportunity to not only make very good money (depending on YOUR effort) , but also you get the chance to learn a lot about the business. Which only makes your move valuable to the company. I've also learned more about myself over the last couple of years being apart of inside sales. Being in the inside sales/ contact center world is an incredible experience.

Cons

You will hear a lot of no's.

Power Home Remodeling2018-06-13
  7. "Power Rewards Hard Work"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Agent in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Power is the 3rd job I've had since I graduated, and the joy I have going to work every day is something I've never experienced before. At Power I don't have co-workers, I have friends and family. The environment is so welcoming to all different diversities and backgrounds. This place truly rewards hard work as well. I came into Power as a Scheduling Agent, after 8 months of hard work I was promoted to our Inside Sales division. I can't wait to see what my future holds here.

Cons

I have zero cons for Power.

Advice to Management

Continue striving for excellence. What makes Power amazing is our Management strives to be different from everyone else not only in the industry but with companies in general. Can't wait to see what else you have rolled up sleeves.

Power Home Remodeling2017-06-02

"Home"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Power embodies what it means to be a young professional. From top to botrom the employees at Power are the most dedicated, hardworking, goal driven people you can surround yourself with. The culture is unmatched to anyone else in the country while providing a comfortable yet competitive environment allowing for anyone to succeed. It's not for everyone you do need thick skin and an internal drive for success however Power will give you every opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Sales are hard period so the jobs can be hard but that's with anything.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing people to find themselves and strive for goals they never knew they had.

Power Home Remodeling2017-04-19

"Sales Rep"

Inside Sales Consultant in Chester, PA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling for more than a year

Pros

Good management and benefits -- great working environment

Cons

pressure on metrics and sales and consistent recognition needed

Power Home Remodeling2017-04-17
  10. "Inside sales"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture. Great management with a vision for the future. Management recognizes your hard work and dedication to the job. Also an end of the year trip to Mexico is a huge plus.

Cons

The job isn't easy, but if you have thick skin, and can trust the process, you will succeed.

Advice to Management

Rely more on technology.

Power Home Remodeling2017-04-04