Power Home Remodeling Outbound Marketer Reviews | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Outbound Marketer Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2019

4.0
  1. "Give the Dream a Wake Up call"

Current Employee - Outbound Marketer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management and everyone as a whole at Power want nothing but the best from you. Culture at power is the best and everyone genuinely cares for one another because Power is family. Power invests in the employees from training programs, social events, and health benefits.

Cons

Some may say hours can be tough. Power is not for everyone but for those who have commitment, hard work, and mental toughness can ultimately see the vision ahead.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring those still at power and to future employees.

Power Home Remodeling2019-06-05

"Why is this roof and windows company you've probably never heard of before got almost 2,000 reviews here?"

Former Employee - Outbound Marketer in Waltham, MA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Because they're fake and being written by Power employees to make the company look good. If you're thinking about working here, don't. Seriously. Just don't. They hire in groups because they'll literally take anyone and people quit within weeks, even days, after being hired once they find out what the real job is like.

Cons

Everything in the 1 and 2 star reviews is true. The "field marketing" is 3-4 guys being dropped off in neighborhoods by minivans to go knock on doors and lie to people that "we were doing work on one of your neighbor's houses and before we go are offering free estimates!" If you are truly desperate and cannot find a job beyond McDonald's and Walmart, then apply here. If you're a guy who is of out of school, early 20s, looking for your first job and come across this posting DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID at this place and be duped into thinking this sounds like a good job. All of the 5 star reviews are fake. All of them.

Power Home Remodeling2019-09-14
  3. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Outbound Marketer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at this company is unlike anything I have ever been a part of. The people truly care about your success. If you work hard, the money is amazing.

Cons

There are some late nights getting home around 7:30 but is counteracted by not going in until 11-12.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you all are doing. This company is something special.

Power Home Remodeling2019-06-04
  4. "Good company"

Former Employee - Outbound Marketing in Riverview, FL

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, management, staff, benefits and events

Cons

Work/life balance , salary, growth, and work hours

Power Home Remodeling2019-05-31
  5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Outbound Marketer in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team oriented environment, training provided is thorough and detailed. Company thrives off of high energy, high quality employees, making it a great place to work.

Cons

Working outside means sometimes you will be out in inclement weather (as long as it is safe).

Power Home Remodeling2019-05-14
  6. "It has completely changed my life! Incredible work environment!"

Current Employee - Outbound Marketer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited potential, amazing work environment, friendly co-workers, knowledgable mentors, all around great company to be a part of

Cons

Been here for 5 months and I haven't been able to find anything.

Power Home Remodeling2019-05-08
  7. "Power Home Remodeling"

Current Employee - Outbound Marketer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Power has been an incredible experience. All the tools for success are given to you day one and it makes this job very rewarding. The pay is great and the people who work at Power are amazing. It is very easy to advance through hard work.

Cons

The schedule is a little unconventional from the typical 8-5 job. The schedule is still easily manageable though!

Advice to Management

Management is great and easy to work with. Overall performance statistics are posted on a weekly basis so it’s easy to keep track of where shortcomings can happen. Keep up the great work!

Power Home Remodeling2019-04-18

"Power as a Whole"

Former Employee - Outbound Marketer in Waterbury, CT

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture within this company is far different (in a great way) from other organizations. Management is well trained, passionate and knowledgable, these approaches and attitudes inevitable trickle down. There is an endless amount of upward mobility and professional growth within Power as well. The philosophy of the company is essentially to serve their employees first, because the company understands the value of having good and loyal workers. Power not only prepares you for other professional pursuits, but also for life in general. Their approach to work is very practical and empowering. While working at Power I was constantly pushed to reach my highest potential and always supported. This company does things for their employees that most people wouldn't do for their own family members. The earning potential is unreal and from my experience it changed a lot of people's lives financially, including mine. Power is also a progressive and innovative company that always looks to do things differently than other companies. Power puts on annual conferences addressing pertinent global, national and company wide topics/issues, which is always wonderful for a resume. If invited to the conferences they always cover major costs (hotel,food,flight). One of the things I like bout Power most is that no matter where you go, you can take you job with you in most cases. Power has expanded all across the nation and allows office transfers and relocation, sometimes with monetary compensation depending on the reason for the move. Not to mention, they have great benefits!

Cons

The hours can be rough whether sales or marketing, but as you earn your stripes and learn how to manage time ( which are skills that are taught within the organization) you get used to it. There is a lot of commitment when it comes to Power. Commitment isn't a bad thing, it just isn't for everyone. With the nature of the company and the culture, Power very easily becomes your life 7 days a week. Mainly because it is so enjoyable, but if you have a hard time being committed and don't like to be very engaged personally or professionally, Power may not be the place for you.... however it is worth a try! Every company has cons or negative aspects, but what sets Power aside from other companies is that your voice is heard. If there is something that you don't like, you can speak on it and not be uncomfortable. Change is something that is embraced within Power, especially if it can help them be a better company.

Advice to Management

Management at Power is always evolving. New ideas, concepts and approaches are welcomed constantly. My advice to management is to never lose the open minds that most, if not all of them have. I also appreciate the process of merit based promotion and advancement that management instills. Continue to be leaders in and out of the office and continue to empower your employees.

Power Home Remodeling2018-06-26
  9. "Incredible career for someone looking to change their life!"

Current Employee - Outbound Marketer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Income potential is uncapped. Outstanding work environment. The culture is positive and focused on helping you better your work experience. Rapid upward movement throughout the company. There are always events going on which are great chances to laugh with some of your best friends. My best friends are made through power. The Mexico trip at the end of every year gets bigger and bigger. Every day I wake up and can’t believe I get the opportunity to work here.

Cons

The days can be long from time to time.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the employees to become the best version of themselves

Power Home Remodeling2019-03-28
  10. "Great company"

Former Employee - Outbound Marketer in Austin, TX

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Potential to grow A lot of commission

Cons

No work to life balance

Power Home Remodeling2019-03-27