Power Home Remodeling Sales Mentor Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2019

5.0
  1. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management, office culture, chance at working your way up, compensation, its a motivating place to work, if you find success you feel a sense of purpose.

Cons

Awkward hours, Work life balance is tough because of the hours and high expectations

Power Home Remodeling2019-10-31
  2. "Power has changed my life and my family’s lives forever!"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at power can open people’s eyes to a new level of financial and personal growth you won’t find anywhere else. The culture and people you work with are second to non and the way your coworkers want to assist you would make you think your career wasn’t in sales.

Cons

The schedule can be tough for people who struggle with personal time management.

Power Home Remodeling2019-10-30
  3. "Veterans are Cherished"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a Marine Veteran of 13 years I struggled to find work that either brought me personal satisfaction, or the ability to provide for my family. At Power I’ve found both. I love what I do, I love who I do it with, and I always look forward to going to work. If you’re a veteran your skills and service are recognized and prized, but it’s the intangibles traits that are prized most like attention to detail and mission accomplishment.

Cons

The hours can be long some times

Power Home Remodeling2019-07-03
  4. "Sales mentor"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for an industry leader, constant growth and knowledge, excellent opportunity to make money and get benefits, upward growth and leadership opportunities, great culture, company really cares about their employees

Cons

Schedule can be tough for some and it is demanding

Power Home Remodeling2019-04-17
  5. "Never would have thought of home remodeling in this manner"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing place. Consistently pushing employees to live their best version of themselves. Its unique that I can say I work with my best friend and for my best friends. A place that values everyone’s individual goals, as well as gives their employees the resources to achieve these goals. An extremely inclusive environment that is constantly pushing themselves to change the narrative of what it means to be diverse and inclusive, on top of that an environment that is vulnerable, and always open to change for the better.

Cons

There is no cons of working for Power.

6. "Great Culture"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great culture, great earning potential, and a place where people can build a career for themselves. The company has grown exponentially in the past decade. The growth has created more opportunities for the employees. Our company ends each year with an incredible three day celebration in Cancun each year.

Cons

Power sets very high expectations for employees making it an environment that requires hard work to see success.

7. "More than a job..."

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel very fulfilled at my job. I love knowing that the work we do for our homeowners is unmatched and that we do right by our communities. The culture is second to none. People bend over backwards to help one another and are constantly striving to be the best versions of themselves. Its a people focused company. I also have had dreams that I thought we 10 years down the line come true in a year and a half. I've been able to buy a house and get a new car in a time frame I would have never thought possible at my age. This is more than a job, its a career working along side some of the most dedicated and intelligent people I've ever met.

Cons

Clients can be difficult to deal with

Power Home Remodeling2019-03-21
  8. "Completion, Momentum, Reflection, & Celebration"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Farmingville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Power Home Remodeling provided amazing training, along with ample time (over two years) to complete all of the challenges that faced me as a new employee before I moved up a SINGLE rank. There is no quick path to success here at Power, but by achieving small goal after small goal, implementing the actions and discipline I learned here, I've been able to build momentum that eventually carried me to a mentorship position. Looking back, it was very frustrating dealing with all of the obstacles along the way, but it's made me a better version of myself, one that I had never thought possible before. The financial freedom gained through success here has allowed me to pay off tens of thousands of dollars of my student debt, and I will debt-free in less than one year from now. I'm able to re-invest in my team members who give me great purpose and fulfillment in my career, and create a better future for myself and the people I love outside of Power.

Cons

If you have no sales or marketing experience, it can take a long time to figure this job out. We live in a society where we are so conditioned to things being quick and in some cases instantaneous, so when things don't improve quickly for someone it can be a big turnoff. The true secret here lies in patience, waiting, and working hard even though you may only see tiny improvements over time.

Power Home Remodeling2018-12-05
  9. "Power sales position"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great flexibility with hours, support, pay, culture

Cons

You have to be self motivated and be able to take rejection, as with any sales job

Power Home Remodeling2018-03-24
  10. "Best job I've ever had"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Young family atmosphere, great training and great income potential.

Cons

I wouldn't call it a downside to the job but it requires a lot of hard work and time outside of work, but I don't know any real job that doesn't require that.

Power Home Remodeling2017-07-31