PowerHouse Resources International
- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Tucson, AZ Area
- - Florida
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - South Carolina
- - Hilton Head Island, SC Area
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay rate. Corporate HQ is very employee focused, super good support.
Mostly part time, mostly PM hours. But these may not be a 'Con' for some.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management and HR for the company are very responsive and provide information quickly. Benefits are great.
You work as a Sub-Contractor for the company that holds the current contract and have no say in anything.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and time off was good
not many to note, it was a good job
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy Job for students or retirees
Overnight Hours may contribute to lack of sleep
- Former Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay for what you do
Definitely have their favorites when it's time to make cuts and changes
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay is good, people are fun to be around.
Only welder, so you find yourself lifting heavier things than you probably should alone.