- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Jersey City, NJ
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
- - Madhya Pradesh
- Mexico - All Cities
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- - Ciudad de Mexico
Found 155 of over 161 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Poor management, strategic approach is often myopic." (in 7 reviews)
- "Pay is low across the board compared to other tech companies." (in 4 reviews)
- "Incompetent leadership." (in 4 reviews)
- "adequate managers in middle management." (in 3 reviews)
- "No transparency when it comes to org changes, no one has any idea of what is going on." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 16, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great company to work for!
pay is ok for the position
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 9, 2022 - Engineering Manager in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great culture - Flexible working - Full remote - Strong engineering team
- Non-competitive salaries - Not a growth company
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - FormerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People, culture, social, mission, fun
Pay, development, product, investment, policy
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 7, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great colleagues, collaborative environment, WFH flexibility, 401K match.
Everything else. Management is terrible. Product has bugs on a regular basis. No transparency with upper management. Middle management is competent, at best. They are clearly the middlemen dealing with pressure from the higher ups. Nothing done to nurture talent from within. Compensation is way below industry standard. Benefits are not great, which is strange coming from a healthcare tech company.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 21, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A lot of flexibility, excellent team, really cool product.
A lot of organizational changes happening, can be chaotic at times.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 4, 2022 - Sales Associate in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice work life and good benefits
The managers were not easy to help
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 6, 2022 - QA Analyst in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
very good company to work
no cons about this company
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 9, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Leads are always ready to help and are very supportive. - Meetings are well lead, organized, and efficient. - Great work/life balance. - Fun environment with company wide Give Back program to volunteer and get involved in the community.
- Pay is lower than at other tech companies.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 25, 2021 - Subject Matter ExpertRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Practice Fusion offers an amazing diverse community and they also promote from within so this provides candidates an opportunity to start and grow their career at Practice Fusion. Practice Fusion puts their Customer first but, their employees a close second and they always provide us with excellent care while also placing importance on a healthy work-life balance
Practice Fusion is under Allscripts which can limit how Agile we can be as a company but, it also offers stability to our brand.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 24, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
free food. There was flexibility as my boss was cool. But VP and upper are sharks.Location was convenient . Near to bart
Check this title you can lookup on google too on cnbc "Employees at Practice Fusion expected IPO riches, but got nothing as execs pocketed millions"'. ANd the C level guy tells us its a startup and it happens all the time.Continue reading
Practice Fusion Reviews FAQs
Practice Fusion has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Practice Fusion to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
73% of Practice Fusion employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Practice Fusion 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.