Pramata Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Praful Saklani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "What a great place to work"

I have been working at Pramata full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture and Vision starts at the top. Great dedicated leadership and a team of A-Players across all aspects of the business. The word Customer is always first and the focus is always on delivering data driven results,
    New technologies and processes require dedication, listening to customers and focus to allow companies to grow. Pramata has it right.

Cons

New Emerging Market for technology(Digitization as a Service, Managing Revenue Moments, Commercial Relationship Management) may have its challenges if it does not connect- but truly believe it will happen

Advice to Management

On the right course

2. "A Rising Star!!!!!"

I have been working at Pramata full-time

Pros

We solve business challenges that have existed in enterprise companies for decades with a new approach yielding tremendous results for our customers. I have to honestly state that in the 25+ years I have been in business I have never seen a company that can deliver such solid ROI to it's customers so quick. We accomplish this through a blend of people, process and technology that nobody can or is offering. In terms of the people and the culture of the company, simply the best in the industry!!.

Cons

Lots of moving parts if you are afraid of wearing multiple hats and diving in to make a difference, this is not a place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!!! Best team in the industry.

3. "A Company About to Take Off into the Stratosphere!"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer
    Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer

I have been working at Pramata full-time

Pros

Fantastic team of A players throughout the company. This is the best executive management team I've ever been a part. The product is highly differentiated and solves our customers' problem in a big way. Our marketing team is doing a fantastic job of getting the message out and we have a sales team who really knows how to land deals. The sky is really the limit for Pramata as every large enterprise needs what we have, even if they don't realize it yet. It's a game-changing product. We own the success of each project and make sure our customers get the value they're seeking.

Cons

Not many honestly. Some growing pains but that's about it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what we're doing and we'll succeed.

"Amazing People, Workplace, Product, and Opportunity"

I have been working at Pramata full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pramata is tackling business challenges that have existed for decades with a new approach yielding real results for our customers. In my 20 years of experience I have never seen a company that can deliver such concrete return on investment to it's customers. Pramata achieves this through it blend of technology, process, and people solving problems that were previously intractable in the industry.

Across the board the people at Pramata are some of the best I've ever worked with. They are passionate, collaborative, intelligent and treat each others and our customers with respect. Beyond that they approach work with both a sense of fun and pride. In an era where it's so easy for companies to treat employees as cogs in a machine, Pramata takes a different approach. Starting with the CEO, Praful Saklani, Pramata looks to help people maximize their potential by building on their strengths. It is an incredibly supportive and empowering culture.

Cons

As with many companies making a real difference, working at Pramata requires hard work. If you are afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty this might not be the place for you.

5. "Great company with unique culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pramata full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Truly flat hierarchy
    - Huge potential to grow
    - Unique company culture, feels like family
    - Very friendly and passionate people in Higher Management
    - Employees are well respected

Cons

- More focus can be given to Software Quality

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

Pros

Pramata's solutions have an almost unmatched value proposition, large enterprise customers that are extremely happy, rapid growth, great comp plan and a fun culture. The company is made of really smart and experienced people that work together well. Good overall compensation plan.

Cons

Typical challenges you would expect from a 300 person company that is growing quickly, but those are the kind of problems that are fun... training new people, growing too quickly, rapidly expanding customer usage, etc.

Advice to Management

Hope you can keep the great company culture and keep out the politics and commitment to not hiring difficult people.

7. "Gets no better..."

I have been working at Pramata (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company culture, level of professionalism, and spirit of "whatever it takes," is only outdone by the vision of it's leadership team and absolute market-changing transformation solutions and managed services.

Cons

I'm sure they're out there and I'l keep searching and when I find one, I'll opine back.

Advice to Management

Stay the course...we've built an amazing company with world-class customers.

8. "Definitely A Best Place To Work!"

I have been working at Pramata full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pramata is unlike most Silicon Valley companies--the people are super smart and equally nice. The culture is hands down the best I've ever seen. And to top it off, our cloud solution actually works! Imagine that! We have premier enterprise customers who appreciate the value we bring them to the point of religion. Our executive team gets it and is managing our growth in an intelligent way. I believe Pramata is the best kept secret in Silicon Valley and I'm so excited to be a part of this hot start up!

Cons

I haven't experienced anything yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and help us continue to grow!

9. "Exciting, Fast Growing Company"

I have been working at Pramata full-time

Pros

+ Awesome team and culture based on integrity
    + Highly unique and solid solution
    + Exciting customers
    + Top talent with the sharpest folks
    + Massive opportunity for growth both personally, professionally, and as a company

Cons

Usually you get companies who are trying to fill the tiny corner on a quadrant or wave.

Pramata isn't that kind of company, that means lots of innovation and agile processes, if you're expecting to slack off, this is not the right company for you.

As with any fast-growing company, you wear many hats, and processes have room to be defined. Rather than inherit someone's mess that can't be changed, there are significant areas that you can make a big difference, but that also means heavy lifting.

Advice to Management

You already know that your people are your top asset. Team members have been here for 8 or even 11+ year, which is extremely rare in fast growing companies. Keep up the fantastic work of helping people grow and expand idea to every.

10. "Great place to work...the future is bright!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Pramata full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for most of 2016 as a contractor and now I'm working full-time. Pramata has great leadership, smart people that love what they do and believe in the company. I'm so excited for the future!

Cons

Haven't come across anything yet!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!