Cover image for Pramata

89% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 192 of over 208 reviews

4.3
Pramata Co-founder and CEO Praful Saklani (no image)
Praful Saklani

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Experience

Aug 4, 2022 - Contract Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pramata is a great place to start your career as a contract analyst. The working environment is fast paced and exciting. Colleagues and management is cooperative and encouraging.

Cons

Fast paced work environment so if you enjoy a laid back experience, this is not the place for you.

2. 4.0

Overall Feedback

Aug 4, 2022 - Contract Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very supportive to its employees. Great place to work and start our journey as a fresher.

Cons

It varies from person to person with their perception towards looking at the things. In my opinion they are doing great.

3. Join the Pramata team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Brilliant people and amazing culture

Feb 15, 2019 - Manager in Brisbane, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the least hierarchical company I have worked at. Very team oriented - everyone's ideas are listened to and appreciated. The positive energy around the product is contagious. We all feel we are working on something ground breaking that will change how large businesses operate for the better. We do what we say we're going to do, which is rare. Our team members are amazingly dedicated to helping the customers be successful - the late nights, the early mornings. This is commitment. you have to bring your A game if you want to play with us. But we're also a fun group of diverse people with many interests who happen to be experts in business practices. OK I'm obviously a fan. But I've worked at a lot of places and these people are working at a level I've never seen before. The culture is set by the CEO and he is very ethical, brilliant without his ego needing to be the smartest guy in the room, approachable and fun. How many CEO's are like that? It affects the whole company. If you don't want to make an effort, be creative and rise to a challenge then this is not going to be a good fit. But if you want to be push yourself to be smarter and more creative and to build something new, then this company and team will allow you to grow to a very high level.

Cons

Like any tech startup, it's lot of hard work.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing People, Workplace, Product, and Opportunity

Jan 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pramata is tackling business challenges that have existed for decades with a new approach yielding real results for our customers. In my 20 years of experience I have never seen a company that can deliver such concrete return on investment to it's customers. Pramata achieves this through it blend of technology, process, and people solving problems that were previously intractable in the industry. Across the board the people at Pramata are some of the best I've ever worked with. They are passionate, collaborative, intelligent and treat each others and our customers with respect. Beyond that they approach work with both a sense of fun and pride. In an era where it's so easy for companies to treat employees as cogs in a machine, Pramata takes a different approach. Starting with the CEO, Praful Saklani, Pramata looks to help people maximize their potential by building on their strengths. It is an incredibly supportive and empowering culture.

Cons

As with many companies making a real difference, working at Pramata requires hard work. If you are afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty this might not be the place for you.

6. 5.0

Exciting, Fast Growing Company

Nov 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Awesome team and culture based on integrity + Highly unique and solid solution + Exciting customers + Top talent with the sharpest folks + Massive opportunity for growth both personally, professionally, and as a company

Cons

Usually you get companies who are trying to fill the tiny corner on a quadrant or wave. Pramata isn't that kind of company, that means lots of innovation and agile processes, if you're expecting to slack off, this is not the right company for you. As with any fast-growing company, you wear many hats, and processes have room to be defined. Rather than inherit someone's mess that can't be changed, there are significant areas that you can make a big difference, but that also means heavy lifting.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Company About to Take Off into the Stratosphere!

Aug 3, 2017 - Chief Technology Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic team of A players throughout the company. This is the best executive management team I've ever been a part. The product is highly differentiated and solves our customers' problem in a big way. Our marketing team is doing a fantastic job of getting the message out and we have a sales team who really knows how to land deals. The sky is really the limit for Pramata as every large enterprise needs what we have, even if they don't realize it yet. It's a game-changing product. We own the success of each project and make sure our customers get the value they're seeking.

Cons

Not many honestly. Some growing pains but that's about it.

8. 5.0

A Rising Star!!!!!

Aug 4, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

We solve business challenges that have existed in enterprise companies for decades with a new approach yielding tremendous results for our customers. I have to honestly state that in the 25+ years I have been in business I have never seen a company that can deliver such solid ROI to it's customers so quick. We accomplish this through a blend of people, process and technology that nobody can or is offering. In terms of the people and the culture of the company, simply the best in the industry!!.

Cons

Lots of moving parts if you are afraid of wearing multiple hats and diving in to make a difference, this is not a place for you.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Definitely A Best Place To Work!

Nov 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pramata is unlike most Silicon Valley companies--the people are super smart and equally nice. The culture is hands down the best I've ever seen. And to top it off, our cloud solution actually works! Imagine that! We have premier enterprise customers who appreciate the value we bring them to the point of religion. Our executive team gets it and is managing our growth in an intelligent way. I believe Pramata is the best kept secret in Silicon Valley and I'm so excited to be a part of this hot start up!

Cons

I haven't experienced anything yet.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I've ever worked for

Dec 2, 2016 - Sales in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pramata's solutions have an almost unmatched value proposition, large enterprise customers that are extremely happy, rapid growth, great comp plan and a fun culture. The company is made of really smart and experienced people that work together well. Good overall compensation plan.

Cons

Typical challenges you would expect from a 300 person company that is growing quickly, but those are the kind of problems that are fun... training new people, growing too quickly, rapidly expanding customer usage, etc.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a great place to work

Aug 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture and Vision starts at the top. Great dedicated leadership and a team of A-Players across all aspects of the business. The word Customer is always first and the focus is always on delivering data driven results, New technologies and processes require dedication, listening to customers and focus to allow companies to grow. Pramata has it right.

Cons

New Emerging Market for technology(Digitization as a Service, Managing Revenue Moments, Commercial Relationship Management) may have its challenges if it does not connect- but truly believe it will happen

Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Reviews
</>Embed

Pramata Reviews FAQs

Pramata has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 208 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Pramata to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pramata employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pramata. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

89% of Pramata employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pramata 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pramata to be career development, coworkers, culture and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Pramata Job Seekers