Pratham Software Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Pratham Software Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Updated Mar 8, 2018

3.3
Pratham Software CEO Puneet Mittal (no image)
Puneet Mittal
  1. "Best company for work in Jaipur"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good management Working environment is very good. Flexible time Work from home facility depends on project

Cons

First Saturday is working.

Pratham Software2018-03-08

"Join at your own risk"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Pratham Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Flexible Timing. 2. Team members are helpful. 3. Canteen and extra curricular activities.

Cons

It rumoured as MNC, outside pratham premise but inside the scenario is totally different. 1. No project management skills. 2. Upper management ruling the company. 3. No appreciation for your work. 4. Bad appraisals.

Advice to Management

Please treat your employees as humans not robots. Please stop licking clients and be concentrate on growth of the company.

Pratham Software2017-12-29

"first"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Process Oriented, Audit and Quality Management, Knowledge Learning and Sharing, Flexibility in work hours, good clients and co workers, Happy Environment,

Cons

the location limited number of projects limited number of client side opportunities

Pratham Software2016-04-15
  4. "Good company to work with."

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good working environment.Work life balance.

Cons

I do not find any cons while working.

Advice to Management

None

Pratham Software2016-02-08
  5. "Great dissatisfaction for the growth of the employee"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Find a good working environment and flexi working hours

Cons

If you have good approach in higher management (personal relations/relatives) then only you'll get benefits like salary and promotions otherwise they believe everyone is working for charity. They expect from employees for good work but they forgot their appreciations specially in yearly performance review. Normally best employees can get max 7% hike in 3 years and others who have a good approach in management can... get promotions and hike twice in a year.

Advice to Management

Check out the market outside and see their are many other organizations who respect their employees work and provide good opportunities

Pratham Software2014-06-08

"Worked with Pratham for 9 months......FORTUNATELY"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Pratham Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

I don't think there is any Pros in this place from career and growth perspective.

Cons

They will lure you as per their requirement without telling you the full story. They care a damm about their employees and when an employee try to rebuff, they will show the 1 year bond which they made you sign at the time of joining. I've never worked nor heard about an organization who will make their employees rub against the wall for 15 hours a day. Their management don't have the skill set or courage to put... through their issues in front of client. Though my career only span for about 5 Years, and I've worked with few start ups company's which have made their name in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, but never seen such incapable management. All they care is employees weekly time sheets so that they can bill the client timely :) They have no growth what so ever. All they have is the retention project work which is the livelihood of their existence. Their Sales and Marketing is SIMPLY INCAPABLE of bringing any Enterprise Level Customer. Its been more than 10 years since PSI inception and still they are still stuck in lower middle tier section. They've filled junk in their so called management team who don't know the definition of growth. I've witnessed their best brains moving to company like Oracle, TCS, Sapient, HCL and including ME to Infosys, but still these junk guys don't understand the value of their employees. They don't recognize that, its the employee who work at the granular level and is responsible for the success of an organization.

Advice to Management

Mr Puneet Mittal, though I'vent met you in person but I've heard very highly about you SIR. Those peers and the best brains who have already left your organization were unanimous about one thing....."THIS COMPANY USED TO BE THE BEST ONE IN JAIPUR TILL YOU WERE THERE". Though I never experienced anything close to that, but I believe those peers. All I would say is, bring back those old culture, may be you again... become the best workplace in Jaipur.

Pratham Software2014-05-26