Precision Global Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Adam Coleman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Service Delivery Manager"

Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Precision Global Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very proffesional and prompt with replies. So much better then others I have worked with and for. Good company overall

Cons

I do not have any glaring concerns with the service they provided to me. I had limited interaction with them overall.

Advice to Management

None at this time

2. "Amazing Growth in a Challenging Industry"

I have been working at Precision Global Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Personal growth is of utmost importance. PGC is always trying to find ways to help you grow on a personal and professional level. This includes going to conferences, events, and networking events that the company sponsors or attends.
    -The benefits offered here are truly rich. Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k is a package that most companies of this size cannot generally offer.
    -The humanitarian work the company does is hardly advertised to the outside, but makes up a large part of the soul of the company. PGC has donated large sums of money to India, Africa, and Haiti to build clean water wells, women's health centers, and computer centers.
    -Employees who do their work are treated well. Employees who go above and beyond are rewarded. This includes increased responsibilities, titles boost, and increasing salaries.
    -Having an office in the UK exposes each and every employee to the international side of the business. Whether that be understanding the difference between a "vacation" and "holiday", or just a better understanding of how business is done in another country, the exposure is invaluable.
    -Having dogs in the office is a major bonus. It is truly impossible to have a bad day when Emily or Bronte come up to you and give you a smile!

Cons

-PGC operates in a compliance heavy industry. There is always a dichotomy between being faithful to law versus making sure that we do the right thing by our employees and contractors. This can be uncomfortable for some people who have never truly found their own moral compass.
    -On the topic of compliance, laws and regulations change daily on a local, state, and federal level. This can be challenging if you come from an industry with a longstanding established principles. With staffing the goalposts are always moving; working at PGC requires 2 things: agility and courage. Agility because each employee needs to be able to pivot almost instantly to a new law or process with little room for error. Courage to have the faith in yourself and the team surrounding you that you can get the job done.
    -There is very little space here for anxiety and nervousness. We strive to deliver a service and solution that requires our clients to do little digging outside from our help.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the growth of the company and the wonderful humanitarian work we do.

Sep 1, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback! Great to read that overview of your experience and how you have been able to touch the different sides of the business and have holistic involvement. We hope we can... More

3. "A challenging but fulfilling environment"

I have been working at Precision Global Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve been working at PGC for almost 2 years and have enjoyed all of my time with the company. A very flat organization where everyone is treated as equals working towards a common goal. Employees are expected to carry their share of responsibility and those who don’t hold up their end will usually not last long. PGC is a very agile company, that often feels like a start up, so changes in direction, workloads, and general responsibility can be frequent. In the end, if you work hard you are rewarded for your efforts; if you prove yourself beyond your post you may quickly find yourself in a new role.

The company is also driven by a very strong sense of social responsibility which is a huge plus of working here.

Cons

High expectations can sometimes make for a challenging work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Prospective new hires should be warned that due to the nature of the company, and the business space it is in, that changes can come often and with only a short notice. Those employees looking for a comfortable routine may be disappointed

Sep 1, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thanks for taking time to leave your review of your time at PGC so far. Good to hear your outlook, and we acknowledge your recognition of the company agility, we understand this can be discomforting... More

"Still Erratic, Untrustworthy, and Not To Be Trusted"

Former Employee - Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Precision Global Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None. The pros are only relevant to the people the owner has made up his mind about and who is "liked."

Cons

It's June 2017, and all of the issues that have been mentioned in the past are still relevant. People are still unjustly fired, and the owner still talks a lot about values, honesty, and giving back, but does not live up to it himself. "Charity starts at home," is a quote the owner should probably look up. No need to go around the world doing charity if this is how you treat people at home. Owner still picks people who he likes, and treats others unfairly. They may hire someone as a Customer Representative, or even an assistant, and may get rid of the position in some time. Be Aware!

Advice to Management

No need to be "holier than though," and get rid of the superiority complex as it is all a facade.

Sep 2, 2017 – Marketing Director

Hi, sorry to hear that you didn’t feel you had a positive experience while working with PGC! As you mentioned corporate social investment is definitely a priority, however that would never be... More

"The Importance of Team and Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Precision Global Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PGC is a truly unique place to work for. The internal team is young, energetic and smart and always eager to embrace new challenges. The leadership team and CEO encourage professional growth within the company as well as personal development outside of the office. Without a focus on corporate structure or titles, everyone in the company is equally important and treated with respect, which can be a rare find these days. There is always recognition and appreciation of hard work and everyone supports each other. PGC is definitely in "the business of people" and it shows through the way they treat their internal staff as well as consultants.

Cons

An open-office floor plan may not be ideal for all people but the organized, friendly, bright enviornment at PGC makes it a non-issue. In order to thrive as an employee of PGC, you must be willing to embrace change and a fast-pace enviornment and those who like a strict routine may struggle.

Advice to Management

Keep making employees a priority! PGC's focus on culture and the importance of team is one of the best things about it.

Jun 9, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thank you! Sounds like you’ve been able to make the most of your time at PGC so far, embracing the team and work pace. Great feedback to hear that have felt supported in your personal development... More

"Once in a Lifetime Opportunity"

I have been working at Precision Global Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The most amazing group of people and company I have ever worked for, after 10 years in the working world. Fun office environment, amazing benefits and perks, and most importantly, a work-life balance. The company takes the entire team to Haiti for humanitarian work, and the experience is invaluable. I wake up every day excited to go to work, and work on a new project for a new client. Also, having dogs in the office makes any stressful moment that much easier!

Cons

There are no cons to working here, unless you actually dislike working.

Advice to Management

Keep on!

Jun 9, 2017 – Marketing Director

This is brilliant, thank you for sharing your thoughts! Sounds like you have been able to really enjoy working alongside the team, and your work, we so value all that you contribute day to day. Great... More

7. "Solid Team, Solid Company"

I have been working at Precision Global Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to learn from each day's experiences and be rewarded for hard work. Approachable and humble leadership that encourage collaboration and having a voice.

Cons

Always a lot of work to be done, but that really should be a pro for those interested in PGC.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to dole out feedback more. Otherwise, thank you for all you do!

Jun 9, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your time at PGC. Glad to hear you feel acknowledged for your work, and we do recognize that there can be a lot going on at times, especially with the recent... More

8. "Great Company"

Pros

PGC was well managed and a nice company do business with. Thanks PGC.

Cons

Nothing to complain about at all.

Jun 9, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciate you sharing your thoughts, and excellent to hear that you had a positive experience while contracting through PGC. All the best with your next ventures.

"Erratic and untrustworthy ownership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Precision Global Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good team and generally stable business

Cons

Numerous people fired unjustly during my time with the company and as stated in previous comments, the owner is very erratic and untrustworthy. Talk lot about values but when comes down to it don't follow through.

Advice to Management

Learn to treat people fairly with dignity and respect.

Jun 9, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thanks for taking the time to share your review and your feedback on leadership. Sorry to hear you felt there was transience during your time with PGC, we aim to ensure transparency around any staff... More

"Not to be trusted."

Current Employee - N/A in New York, NY
    Current Employee - N/A in New York, NY

I have been working at Precision Global Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of really hard working, good people.

Cons

No appreciation of their internal employees, constant change based on leadership's mood and not always for the better.

Advice to Management

Stop cutting corners and making changes immediately without thinking. Invest in your internal team's development and happiness.

Jun 9, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thanks for sharing. They’re definitely a hard working team, and we so value all they take ownership for. Sorry to hear you felt that internal employees weren’t appreciated, we do endeavor to value... More