Preferred Healthcare Registry Reviews | Glassdoor

Melanie Reiten

1. "Phlebotomy"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Had really awesome recruiter that had my back and tried to negotiate on my behalf.

Cons

No holiday pay. No vacation earned no sick days.

"Great personal service"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Preferred Healthcare Registry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small travel PT, OT and SLP company means you have one agent who knows what you want and need. You can always get ahold of staff and they are respectful.

Cons

A small company means they don't get as many contracts, so you are limited in options for where and when to travel. They definitely get outbid by other larger companies who deal with many therapists throughout the country.

Preferred Healthcare Registry Response

Oct 30, 2015 – Marketing Manager

Thank you very much for your comments., we appreciate your feedback! We are always looking to expand our network of facilities. We currently have at least 500 contracts and we do work with all the ... More

"review from a travel clinician"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Preferred Healthcare Registry as a contractor

Pros

the recruiting manager negotiated good rates and was clear and quick to communicate with me, initially.

Cons

contract was not managed well, no resources when census became low and my hours were cut.

Advice to Management

a guaranteed number of hours is a MUST; otherwise please be quick to provide other options when work hours are cut!! nearby facilities are same contract client so i have no way of finding extra hours on my own. i am far from home with huge cuts in pay. it's too much.

Preferred Healthcare Registry Response

Apr 12, 2016 – Marketing Manager

We are sorry for your experience. We are now offering higher pay rates and exclusive benefits like employer sponsored health insurance. Please contact us to learn more about it!