Premier Choice Association Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Premier Choice Association Management Reviews

2.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Certified Nursing Assistant"

Current Contractor - Certified Nursing Assistant in Marianna, AR
    Current Contractor - Certified Nursing Assistant in Marianna, AR

I have been working at Premier Choice Association Management as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

The best reason to work in the nursing field,is the way I care for the Patients,how I love to encourage them to live and continue to try to do the best they can..because they do have people who love to help and care for others..how I've been a nurses aid for 8 years..I can't see me doing anything different than be there for those that need any assistance.

Cons

There aren't anything downward I can say about this job..Some patients you get are more sensitive to there condition... And don't like to receive help if needed.. But They all just really need for someone to be patient, willing and considerate to there needs and feelings..

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Work!

"Member Rep/Exec Administrative Assistant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Thiensville, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Thiensville, WI

I worked at Premier Choice Association Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Was a great learning experience when it comes to new skills; was able to gain experience in a few different areas that I hadn't prior to working here.

Cons

They are nice/kind upon starting and for a few months after (if you're one of the lucky ones), but things will quickly change. Two of the three partners have a habit of often giving you vague directions, or forgetting what they told you to begin with and then getting angry when the task is not done to their satisfaction. I witnessed them both (some first hand, some not) being very unprofessional at times; shouting in your face, slamming objects when angered and just being plain nasty with choice of language used when reprimanding. It was a horrible experience with both work environment and the management directly. An incredibly HIGH rate of turnover due to every new employee experiencing these same issues, so beware. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy!

Advice to Management

I would suggest that the owner start running the company his way and stop being influenced so heavily by his partner, in both decision making and in operations. She doesn't have the management skills needed for her position and will continue running people/employees out the door.

"Great Learning Experience, Terrible Management and Communication"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Thiensville, WI
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Thiensville, WI

I worked at Premier Choice Association Management part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learned alot about what to do and not do in regards to management skills, insight into event planning and working with non-profit groups and their members

Cons

Directors gave bad information and direction as to what they wanted, job description ended up not matching what I was originally told were daily duties. When asked my opinion on something or when I asked to confirm details before sending something out to large groups of people, I was ridiculed by management for thinking outside the box sometimes.

Advice to Management

Rebranding will not save the company or help you grow again.

"You will learn a lot, but the management is horrible."

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mequon, WI
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mequon, WI

I worked at Premier Choice Association Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most of the people are nice. You will learn a lot of different programs.

Cons

The management is terrible. People don't like to take responsibility for their mistakes. Communication is not used so most projects end up going horribly.

Advice to Management

Understand that you are the leader and need to give direction. People can't just guess what you want and get it done correctly.

"Awful, Myopic, Dysfunctional Management"

Pros

The doctor members of the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians are wonderful people to support.

Cons

There are three partners at Premier Choice. One is absolutely wonderful but has no say in business affairs despite the fact that she has great ideas and has a much better pulse on how to motivate employees and create a culture that increases productivity while also increasing employee morale. The second partner is passionate about the clients he serves, and is incredibly knowledgeable. But this partner has no backbone. And the biggest negative implication of this is that this partner allows the third partner to call the shots. And this third partner is the reason this company is doomed to fail, and the reason so many people have come and gone in the past few years. This person has a history of finding one person in the office to pick on, and once that happens life becomes miserable for that person.

Advice to Management

Take a closer look. Ask some hard questions about why so many people have come and gone so quickly. Maybe it isn't them.