Premier Financial Alliance Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great opportunity; Great Leadership and Superior Organization (in 5 reviews)

• Anyone who is interested in a great business opportunity should look into premier financial alliance (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • The only cons in this company are the perceptions of the week, who take the time to post negative comments since they were not coachable (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great and fun"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, unlimited money.
    A lot of energy in the company. The numbers in this company never lie. Great recruiters will be very successful in PFA .

Cons

The company makes it challenging to hit goals but it builds and makes everyone better. If you don't like interacting with people, this business will be really hard .

Advice to Management

Keep track of the numbers

"Senior Associate"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Equal & fair chance for each hard working person to get promoted.

Cons

No room for sit back and relaxed employees

"Director"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Positive atmosphere, entrepreneurial focus, unlimited advancement, unlimited income

Cons

Have to be willing to work hard

"Best Decision I've Ever Made"

Former Employee - Leader Level II in Odessa, TX
    Former Employee - Leader Level II in Odessa, TX

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is the best thing that has ever happened. It only costs $135 to be able to work here. The company leaders have demonstrated that they were able to gain much profits. I even saw that they pulled buchu bucks. That could be me one day if I try hard enough.

Cons

Well, you really have to work hard or you may not be able to achieve your goals. This isn't your fault though.

"Makes a difference in people's life"

Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PFA has a proven system, great product loyal helpful leaders and a platform that entrepreneurs can grow their business with outlets nationwide. This is the one place that you can start a multi million dollar franchise without the fee of purchasing one.
    I love it.

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard, time can pass you by.

Advice to Management

Keep on Inspiring us.

"IT'S ABOUT PASSION AND DESIRE"

Current Employee - Certified Field Trainer in Monterey Park, CA
    Current Employee - Certified Field Trainer in Monterey Park, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Helping people build a solid financial future and achieve their needs is what makes working with Premier Financial Alliance very enjoyable. I love the company's philosophy of helping people and placing their needs first. By doing that, you can achieve your own financial goals, make great money and personal growth. Great leadership throughout all levels of the company, fantastic proprietary products, and perfect timing for growth

Cons

Must be self starter and can't be lazy

Advice to Management

Continued success and as the company grows, keep the core values and maintaining positive culture

"Better that the best"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Pros

Im aligned with numerous multi millionaires that I get to emulate and learn from on an almost daily basis. I have a cause that I am aligned with here. And I genuinely enjoy the culture, environment, people, lessons I learn and money I make here.

Cons

In the beginning it is truly is difficult to believe the money you make, the generosity of the people, the spirit of the leadership, the simplicity of the system and level of the mentorship. Because they ask so little of you. I came up in real estate investing. I have paid over 50k over 10 years to know what I know about flipping residential real estate. This company asks for nothing even close so I found it impossible to believe I was getting so much for so little.

Advice to Management

Keep your focus on building the next leaders. Jack Wu is our Chairman. He is a level 5 leader and we are in the life and death business. The country needs this company to flourish.

"Life Changing Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Starting up as a business owner I went in knowing that businesses fail because of lack of experience, start up capital, ccompetitors, leadership etc. At PFA, I love the leadership, the people are amazing. Always being greeted by hugs and big smiles. Its a place filed with excitement. everyone with goal of making their lives better while affecting their community positively.

Cons

It doesn't welcome lazy people!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

"The future is bright!"

Current Employee - Career Associate in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Career Associate in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance (Less than a year)

Pros

PFA is changing the reputation of Net Work Mktg. They are a financial broker that is expanding nationwide. The founder and the Chief Executive Officer are outstanding visionaries that are rooted deep into integrity. That will never change as we continue to grow. There is already in place a superb system to follow. It allows the most potential in every individual, that is able to be coachable, to pursue though hard work the leadership development and financial freedom. Your future will always be bright with PFA ,when you immerse yourself in this environment. Pursue or develop a new dream. It will come true with this company. Remember, "the expert in anything was once a beginner.

Cons

The only cons in this company are the perceptions of the week, who take the time to post negative comments since they were not coachable.

Advice to Management

Continue as our visionaries,as you are, with your humility and hustle. We have so much gratitude for that.

"Making a difference in my Life and others"

Pros

I have seen so much improvement in dealing with negative people's perception. The leadership and training that is conducted has given me the knowledge and awareness of how to help people in their doubts in life. Negativity fuels a lot of people lives and I would suggest working with PFA. Big benefits and income but the curve in awareness it gives you in life.

Cons

The only negative thing I can say is job like life there are obstacles and commitments that you have implement into your life. There is some work. Anything that creates greatness you must put in time and work.

Advice to Management

Be patient and stand behind your team consistently. Not everyone learns the same.