Premier Financial Alliance Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2020

4.4
Premier Financial Alliance CEO David Carroll
David Carroll
Pros
  • "Great company, great leadership(in 5 reviews)

• "You need to understand that PFA is a different from most broker companies(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "You have to put time and effort(in 3 reviews)

• "If not, you must go to conventions and learn the business online (recommended anyway)(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Career Associate

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great leadership and amazing culture. The owner really gives back to the employees when you work hard.

Cons

It is a lot of work to do well.

2. "Change your life helping others"

Current Employee - Certified Field Trainer

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time for more than a year

Pros

This is an opportunity to make a difference while making a legacy! If you are tired of quotas, prospects and market segments and want to work with people as real families and real dreams then this is the place for you.

Cons

You can't be lazy! You have to want to change and improve for yourself.

"Provisional Field Director"

Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

5 Star leadership that requires integrity from all members. Comprehensive training is provided, based on the highest of standards. I have owned 7 businesses in my lifetime, and worked in corporate sales/sales management for 20 years+. I am convinced, after working for PFA for over 2 years, this is the best business opportunity available for professionals and competent individuals seeking to earn a unlimited income , while helping others.

Cons

You won't achieve wealth overnight, but you can achieve wealth more quickly, in a respected profession, with this company, than in any other business I have seen in my many years of experience in the business world.

Continue reading

"A great environment for for professional individuals who want to become an entrepreneur."

Current Employee - Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. PFA has proven platform that ordinary people will succeed as long as follow and work hard. It's a great place for anyone who's looking for an extra income as part time and who wants to test out the water as independent contractor. 2. Many great trainings on weekly basic and also have a library full of video on training for those who fast self learning. Associate will learn about tax free strategies from top producers of company. 3. PFA has an amazing leadership and culture that created by CEO David Carol and EC Jack Wu 4. World class recognitions with all expense paid trips for 2 "no 1099 like others companies", gold & diamond ring, and very expensive diamond Rolex watches.

Cons

It need time to learn and adapt the industry. It's not for who wants quick money.

"Overpriced products. You will not get generation override when your not QFD."

1.0
    Former Employee - QFD in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Living benefits is good if it was funded correctly, I mean if the premium was overfunded.

Cons

Most policy holder cancelled their premium in the first 4 years, bu the policy they have doesnt have Cash Value, so the clients gets nothing.

Continue reading
  6. "The unmotivated need not apply"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Tysons Corner, VA

Pros

The biggest pro is the very reasonable expectation to make over 100k your first or second year without having any experience in the financial services industry. The mentorship by our executives enhances other areas of my life such as mental/ emotional health, charitable giving, strong performance with investment goals ect. Anyone that stick around for a while will become a better version of themself.

Cons

People that are not motivated will not last long here. ( not a con btw)

"One of the Most Powerful Business Models I Have Ever Seen"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Very strong culture of performance. If you know how to work and love to work, this model gives you an opportunity to grow any business you want. The leadership is second to none.

Cons

If you don't know how to self generate, you will have to learn that skill. This is a sales and agency building model. Noone is going to make you do anything. You live on what you create. Don't expect anything more or less. Not a con, for the right person.

Continue reading

"Love the culture and people and the leaders!"

5.0

Pros

Time flexibility, great rewards if you work hard, great culture, people are so positive!

Cons

I can’t think of any.

"Sr Associate"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Orange, CA

Pros

I have been to 3 insurance IMOs and wasn’t happy until I found PFA. Here are the reasons why I chose to plant my foot in this company and making it my last stop: - Amazing culture of caring for people form the CEO to the directors. Generosity from the company is second to none. Associates across the company are willing to help you even if you don’t contribute to their override or bottom line. The company believes in abundance over scarify! - Professional training every week. Many IMOs especially if they are MLM and focusing in recruiting lack of real product training. Here I learn not just the basics of selling insurance and product knowledge, I also get training on advanced planning such as qualified plans, defined benefits and even premium financing. The Conakry truly want you to become the expert in the industry if you want to. - System that is fair and achievable for ordinary people. If you work hard and follow the proven system, you can get to the top of the company (Executive Field Director) level. No politics, you hit your promotion you will get promoted - emphasize on compliance and protocols - Awesome incentives including company trips and deferred compensation that are not predicated on if the company gets bought out or go public in the future!!!! This is huge in my option because most insurance IMOs don’t go public and it’s not that simple to just go public and get a good valuation. - Great product to market! I’m a CPA and knows lot about numbers and taxes, I’ve compared many other products and concluded that PFA truly has unique products that are different than the others, even thought they are a broker and can also sell many other products out there.

Cons

- For new people who have not exposed to the entrepreneurship world or new to sales, it can be a slow learning process because this is a business where it does take time and a lot of commitment and actions to get traction. - outdated website

Continue reading

"Good for people who have strong networking skills"

Former Employee - Senior Associate

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's good to have flexible schedule and you can arrange your time wisely

Cons

It's commission based and if you do not know a lot of people, it will be really hard for you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 English Reviews