Premier Financial Alliance Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Premier Financial Alliance CEO David Carroll
David Carroll

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "It truly has been a life-changing experience" (in 4 reviews)

• "The way the business opportunity is designed is really to set up to succeed as long as you are patient and are coachable" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "You have to put time and effort" (in 3 reviews)

• "If you don't take time to understand the system and follow the system, then you won't succeed" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Sr Field Director"

Current Employee - Senior Field Director in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Field Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

No company is perfect, however as a former business owner who built a $10 Million Dollar company from the ground up, I have to say the PFA business model is extraordinary. PFA does a great job of matching an game changing product with a system that enables anyone regardless of past experience or background to be financially successful. Hats off to PFA !!

Cons

There are no real cons to the opportunity. However, as in any worthwhile endeavor it takes hard work and a willingness to learn to be successful.

Advice to Management

Don't change your promotion system, it is ingenious

2. "SA"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible time and high income

Cons

No Basic Salary, Management has variation between subsidiary companies.

3. "This is a multi level marketing scam."

Pros

There are none. Please be smart, companies that make you pay money to join is a scam. They will ask you for $125 non refundable.

Cons

You wont make any money.

Advice to Management

The class action lawsuit is still ongoing. I hope they make you cough up everything youve stolen.

4. "General"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Fountain Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great earning potential and growth opportunities

Cons

No base salary, and we have to pay for the conventions

5. "Director"

Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working just over a year and so far the journey was fun and rewarding. PFA created a platform which helps those who understand and adhere to the system a happy camper. Really this company is a life changer. You will discover the better version of yourself...We are not mainly focusing on how much we are going to earn, but on how many people we can help protect. The product sells itself.. there is a huge difference of being just an agent than a crusader. And the good thing in this ...the by product is unlimited income. Very happy I found PFA. I salute to all the leaders and my fellow crusaders.

Cons

Need to understand your purpose and if you miss it and do not FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS.. then you LOSE! Time and effort plus DREAM.=SUCCESS, Happiness and PEACE.

6. "Insurance Agent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours, commission only, great culture and product.

You need to understand that PFA is a different from most broker companies. PFA the number one broker for National Life Group and one of the reasons why is because PFA is a big believer in recruiting members in order to expand on different markets (hispanics, asians, ext). Second, PFA is on a crusade to insure families the right way which will also not be possible if the recruitment did not take place. With that being said, you do not need to recruit. Some people prefer to sell only, recruit only or do both. With their platform, doing both sales/marketing and recruiting/marketing will allow you to make 6 figures within a period of 1-5 years.

Cons

You make what you earn, so if you don't put the effort then you don't make anything. Not all agents are well trained, you must make sure that your group is well-knowledge. If not, you must go to conventions and learn the business online (recommended anyway).

Advice to Management

Keep on the good job!

7. "Best Entrepreneurship Opportunity Ever!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Brisbane, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Brisbane, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing commission structure, strong mentorship program, unparalleled leadership, and one of a kind product in the market. The way the business opportunity is designed is really to set up to succeed as long as you are patient and are coachable. If you are not willing to work hard, be patience in the process, go the extra mile to learn and educate yourself, there is no way you can do well in this business. Those who complain about the system not working is because they gave up too fast and did not stick around along enough to put the work in. You can actually make really good money as long as you follow the system and change your mindset from employee to entrepreneur. This is seriously one of the best platforms for someone who has no finance background to come in to learn how to run a business, build a network, and make great income.

Cons

It can be extremely difficult for beginners to process how things work at Premier Financial Alliance, but through patience, asking a lot of questions, and persistency in learning the business, it can be an amazing educational experience. What you can get out of PFA is something they don't teach you in school. You just have to stay committed to making it work.

Advice to Management

Better product training at weekly meetings.

8. "Horrible"

Former Employee - Insurance Agent
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Can't think of any. Culture was terrible

Cons

The trainers take your commissions when you first get started. Only limited products. Low commission levels.

"Qualified Field Director"

Current Employee - Qualified Field Director in Bayside, NY
    Current Employee - Qualified Field Director in Bayside, NY

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

" Best Company Ever! "

Cons

my wife working PFA have too much time go shopping!

"Great commission system"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in New Haven, CT
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in New Haven, CT

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Made serious amount of money here at PFA. Better yet, I feel good helping other people!

Cons

If you don't take time to understand the system and follow the system, then you won't succeed.