Premier Financial Alliance Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 67 reviews

4.2
Premier Financial Alliance CEO David Carroll
David Carroll
Pros
  • "It truly has been a life-changing experience(in 4 reviews)

• "The way the business opportunity is designed is really to set up to succeed as long as you are patient and are coachable(in 3 reviews)

1. Life Changing Opportunities

Current Employee - Field Director in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I love the company 's culture, people, the system, the leadership and the compensation. You own your own time and the income's worth your time.

Cons

Everyone has to work hard to earn. Don't expect just join and make money. There's no free lunch in America.

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice.

Fair opportunity and great leadership

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Company has a simple system to follow that just works. Allows ordinary people from all walks of lives with no sales experience to have a chance to succeed! Been doing this for 3 years and I have been through many failures among with success. But the reward is tremendous when are willing to endure the pain of temporary defeat!

Cons

Limited track for people who only wants to sell and not recruiting to be promoted to the very top of the company. Currently the promotion guideline allows you to become a SR LEVEL Director but in order to become a Executive Director you must build teams in addition to selling.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay grounded, humble, but never stop on innovations!

Ponzi Scheme

Former Employee - Field Director in Suwanee, GA

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lavish parties and trips to the top 10% high earners

Cons

The leadership just flaunts wealth and talk as if they own the world. I get that they rise up through the ranks selling and pitching a "dream," but the messages really caters to uneducated folks that just became androids in making the same sales pitches without understanding the products and offerings. The culture is hit or miss based on regions, but the same problem exists everywhere.

Advice to Management

Be more humble and don't come off as arrogant. With the claim of "financial advisors" don't flaunt wealth and lavish vehicles, as they are the worst investments. Give more to charity... 10k or 20k is nothing to boast about if you really make salary figures in the millions. I don't make anywhere near that and I donate at least 5k a year.

Sr Field Director

Current Employee - Senior Field Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

No company is perfect, however as a former business owner who built a $10 Million Dollar company from the ground up, I have to say the PFA business model is extraordinary. PFA does a great job of matching an game changing product with a system that enables anyone regardless of past experience or background to be financially successful. Hats off to PFA !!

Cons

There are no real cons to the opportunity. However, as in any worthwhile endeavor it takes hard work and a willingness to learn to be successful.

Advice to Management

Don't change your promotion system, it is ingenious

5. Life Insurance Multi level marketing

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance full-time

Pros

It's all about recruiting and MLM system. You will make money if you follow the rule of the pyramid structure.

Cons

You are not gonna have your own life.

6. SA

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible time and high income

Cons

No Basic Salary, Management has variation between subsidiary companies.

7. This is a multi level marketing scam.

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance

Pros

There are none. Please be smart, companies that make you pay money to join is a scam. They will ask you for $125 non refundable.

Cons

You wont make any money.

Advice to Management

The class action lawsuit is still ongoing. I hope they make you cough up everything youve stolen.

8. General

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great earning potential and growth opportunities

Cons

No base salary, and we have to pay for the conventions

Director

Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I have been working just over a year and so far the journey was fun and rewarding. PFA created a platform which helps those who understand and adhere to the system a happy camper. Really this company is a life changer. You will discover the better version of yourself...We are not mainly focusing on how much we are going to earn, but on how many people we can help protect. The product sells itself.. there is a huge difference...

Cons

Need to understand your purpose and if you miss it and do not FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS.. then you LOSE! Time and effort plus DREAM.=SUCCESS, Happiness and PEACE.

Insurance Agent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time for more than a year

Pros

Make your own hours, commission only, great culture and product. You need to understand that PFA is a different from most broker companies. PFA the number one broker for National Life Group and one of the reasons why is because PFA is a big believer in recruiting members in order to expand on different markets (hispanics, asians, ext). Second, PFA is on a crusade to insure families the right way which will also...

Cons

You make what you earn, so if you don't put the effort then you don't make anything. Not all agents are well trained, you must make sure that your group is well-knowledge. If not, you must go to conventions and learn the business online (recommended anyway).

Advice to Management

Keep on the good job!

Found 67 reviews