Premier Financial Alliance Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Premier Financial Alliance CEO David Carroll
David Carroll

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "It truly has been a life-changing experience" (in 4 reviews)

• "The way the business opportunity is designed is really to set up to succeed as long as you are patient and are coachable" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you don't take time to understand the system and follow the system, then you won't succeed" (in 2 reviews)

• "The trainers take your commissions when you first get started" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Director"

Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Provisional Field Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working just over a year and so far the journey was fun and rewarding. PFA created a platform which helps those who understand and adhere to the system a happy camper. Really this company is a life changer. You will discover the better version of yourself...We are not mainly focusing on how much we are going to earn, but on how many people we can help protect. The product sells itself.. there is a huge difference of being just an agent than a crusader. And the good thing in this ...the by product is unlimited income. Very happy I found PFA. I salute to all the leaders and my fellow crusaders.

Cons

Need to understand your purpose and if you miss it and do not FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS.. then you LOSE! Time and effort plus DREAM.=SUCCESS, Happiness and PEACE.

2. "Insurance Agent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours, commission only, great culture and product.

You need to understand that PFA is a different from most broker companies. PFA the number one broker for National Life Group and one of the reasons why is because PFA is a big believer in recruiting members in order to expand on different markets (hispanics, asians, ext). Second, PFA is on a crusade to insure families the right way which will also not be possible if the recruitment did not take place. With that being said, you do not need to recruit. Some people prefer to sell only, recruit only or do both. With their platform, doing both sales/marketing and recruiting/marketing will allow you to make 6 figures within a period of 1-5 years.

Cons

You make what you earn, so if you don't put the effort then you don't make anything. Not all agents are well trained, you must make sure that your group is well-knowledge. If not, you must go to conventions and learn the business online (recommended anyway).

Advice to Management

Keep on the good job!

3. "Best Entrepreneurship Opportunity Ever!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Brisbane, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Brisbane, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing commission structure, strong mentorship program, unparalleled leadership, and one of a kind product in the market. The way the business opportunity is designed is really to set up to succeed as long as you are patient and are coachable. If you are not willing to work hard, be patience in the process, go the extra mile to learn and educate yourself, there is no way you can do well in this business. Those who complain about the system not working is because they gave up too fast and did not stick around along enough to put the work in. You can actually make really good money as long as you follow the system and change your mindset from employee to entrepreneur. This is seriously one of the best platforms for someone who has no finance background to come in to learn how to run a business, build a network, and make great income.

Cons

It can be extremely difficult for beginners to process how things work at Premier Financial Alliance, but through patience, asking a lot of questions, and persistency in learning the business, it can be an amazing educational experience. What you can get out of PFA is something they don't teach you in school. You just have to stay committed to making it work.

Advice to Management

Better product training at weekly meetings.

4. "Horrible"

Former Employee - Insurance Agent
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Can't think of any. Culture was terrible

Cons

The trainers take your commissions when you first get started. Only limited products. Low commission levels.

"Qualified Field Director"

Current Employee - Qualified Field Director in Bayside, NY
    Current Employee - Qualified Field Director in Bayside, NY

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

" Best Company Ever! "

Cons

my wife working PFA have too much time go shopping!

"Great commission system"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in New Haven, CT
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in New Haven, CT

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Made serious amount of money here at PFA. Better yet, I feel good helping other people!

Cons

If you don't take time to understand the system and follow the system, then you won't succeed.

7. "It is a very good business opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Field Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Field Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Alliance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Coming from owning my own large business with 150 employees serving corporate accounts, I have seen many advantages over trying to run your own business without any help or paying high franchise fees. You get constant one on one mentoring to guide you in our business. Most of us start part time until we become confident and are earning the income to build our business full time. I have found the upside in income is very high and well worth your effort.

Cons

You need to get rid of old habits and make room /time for new habits if you want to be successful.

Advice to Management

I like the fact that Mgt is always improving the product line so we have a top line product offering that truly helps the consumer.

"It’s all a lie! Not a job at all!"

Former Employee - Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cannot think of any pros!

Cons

Cannot think of any pros! No training, only teach you how to grab ppl and trick them into buying high coverage insurance policies with premiums that they cannot afford, and advise them to do so with other ppl so as to earn money to cover their own premium.

Advice to Management

Stop doing the unethical things!

"This company is a scam"

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time

Pros

A lot of talk and no real information or ideas

Cons

No real purpose except to sell a policy to your network.

Advice to Management

stop the BS

"life and health agent"

I worked at Premier Financial Alliance part-time

Pros

help to build up sale skills

Cons

No basic salary is paying

Advice to Management

There is no management