Premier Group Recruitment Reviews | Glassdoor

Premier Group Recruitment Reviews

Found 54 reviews

4.0
Ben Broughton
Pros
  • "I worked at Premier for nearly 5 years, and I will always look back at my time there very positively(in 7 reviews)

• "Commission - The commission structure is very good in comparison to other recruitment companies I interviewed with(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long Hours & Pressure - As above, if you want to do well in this job, you have to put in the hours and be assertive with your time(in 11 reviews)

• "Any sales job comes with targets and pressure, so if you cant handle it then consider something else(in 5 reviews)

"Great company, great team!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

A lot of training and support at all levels Offers great benefits Incentives are the best! Great locations, all expenses paid and so much fun One of the best commission structures Access to Directors for any support you need

Cons

I haven't found any yet!

"Excellent Foundation"

I worked at Premier Group Recruitment full-time

Pros

Premier Group Recruitment will give you a fantastic grounding in the basics of recruitment sales and there is a wealth of knowledge to tap into at the company. The commission structure was excellent when I worked there and the incentives were amazing if that is your thing. You earned well quickly if you followed their methods, advice and put the hours in. Tangible examples of people who have moved up through the career...

Cons

Personally the role was unsustainable for me in terms of time commitment. I would also have preferred to focus on building strong professional relationships with clients rather than constantly being encouraged to win new business. Again though this is my preference and would perhaps limit earning potential. Two or three people in the company were/are pretty obnoxious, vast majority were nice.

Advice to Management

Good luck and all the best in your continued success.

3. "Mailroom clerk"

Former Employee - Mailroom Clerk in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Premier Group Recruitment for more than 2 years

Pros

Good Temp. Agency stay in touch with temps and make sure that they like in the job wanted full time but they gave me a part time in a position that I didn't know about but great to learn

Cons

Don't tell you about all the benefits

Advice to Management

Stay in touch with temps

"Recruitment Consultant"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The best company to join if you want to make money quickly. You will be fully trained but also do the job from day one with no limitations so you can earn the full commission structure even as a trainee. The hours are long but Premier are big on work life balance so if you're doing well or have finished your work for the day you'll never feel pressurized to stay late for the sake of it. Really supportive environment...

Cons

Long hours but this is standard in any recruitment job and not a real issue as mentioned above. KPIs are a focus but again standard in any sales job and they are in place so you can do well.

5. "Awful company"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Birmingham, England

I worked at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

None apart from people you work with.

Cons

Lie to you from the start, give false promises, good people but if you don't follow the trend and the KPI's they'll manage you out the business. Shocking management style.

Advice to Management

None, they're a lost cause

"Great company! Great people"

I worked at Premier Group Recruitment full-time

Pros

I worked at Premier for less than a year and my time there was great! The company make sure they look after their staff with amazing incentives! The support from the management team at times of need is outstanding and they do all in their power to help and support you in anyway which says a lot about them as genuine people.

Cons

Premier expect you to do the best you can do so be prepared to put in hard work and long hours because the job can get very stressful at times and you must be able to take on the pressure.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to keep doing what you are doing because you are not only wonderful leaders but also wonderful friends!

"AMAZING COMPANY"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Reading, England

I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for this company is great, they are very attentive, have great incentives, Money is great, commission is uncapped, management are very approachable and everyone is willing to help, great chill out area with pool table/table tennis/PS4

Cons

None, None, None, None, None

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Training Administrator in Reading, England

I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Managers and team are very friendly and make new employees feel welcome into the business. For all employees, we have the opportunity to earn high potential with incentives on top. Everyone who works for Premier has the potential to build a career, progress and work towards targets to win holidays away. Managers have a hands on approach, which helps employees feel valued in the team and results in transparent relationships...

Cons

Premier work long hours and targets can make the job stressful, however these are spoken about in interview processes so are already preconceived before starting.

Advice to Management

Training and support is exceptional to all Consultants! Keep doing what you do, and keep listening to ideas from Consultants.

"Great place to start a career in Recruitment!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment for more than a year

Pros

IMPACT training Supportive management team Clear progression path

Cons

Long hours - you have to put these in to see results Not an easy job - but well worth the pay / incentives

"Great company"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

If you want to make money and see real progression then this is the perfect place to work. You get support and real recognition for grafting and showing a desire to succeed, the training was the best I’ve had and the team is full of personality, you would find it very difficult not to get on with everyone. Very social and a positive place to be. You are expected to work hard but anyone wanting to make a serious living...

Cons

Don’t work here if your motivations aren’t solid, you won’t enjoy the effort required.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the platform you gave me

Found 54 reviews