Premier Marketing Innovations Reviews | Glassdoor

2.4
David Saltus
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Exponential growth in personal development"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Premier Marketing Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment. You essentially get to learn how to build, run, and operate a business. I highly recommend this job to anyone who is looking for an internship, entry level, or anyone that wants to learn how to do sales and marketing, manage a team, and operate a business. The amount of skills I have gained from this job is a blessing. I have grown tremendously personally and professionally. I would recommend this position to anyone. The management and HR team are amazing people and truly care for their employees. They will coach and help you every step of the way. They are not just employees, but family. I truly do not have a boss here, only business partners. Everyone strives to help each other reach their personal and common goals. If you want to gain tons of skills and be surrounded by positive people definitely apply here. There is also a huge pay off when you reach to the management positions. Cool business trips across the country and organization vacations each year.

Cons

It is not easy. You will be challenged mentally. You will face adversity and hardships, however, that is part of the management program that they have instilled. Being an entrepreneur and opening up and running a business is not easy. This program teaches you the challenges and valuable lessons you would gain opening up your own business. This job is definitely not for everyone and definitely not for people that aren't willing to work hard.

Advice to Management

One of the hardest working management group I have ever seen. Keep up the hard work.

2. "Don't Waste Your Time"

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Premier Marketing Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You're surrounded my really fun, upbeat people! I've honestly never meshed better with a group of people.
    That's it.

Cons

You work 10 hour days, 6 days a week.
    Management is shady. The company closed with virtually no notice.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent.

3. "Don't waste your time"

I worked at Premier Marketing Innovations full-time

Pros

The staff is awesome. Great people who do anything to help you out

Cons

The company is a scam and the owner has absolutely no concept of reality. He tells you what you want to hear so you don't quit

4. "Great Staff/Scam"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Premier Marketing Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone there really makes joining the team easy and comforting.

Cons

You earn solely on commission.

"DO NOT WORK HERE!!!"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer/Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer/Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Premier Marketing Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Very fun, young, partying atmosphere (if you like drinking and going out at least 2X a week on top of a 6 day work week enjoy)
    -You will learn a lot of sales and transferable job skills (mostly for when you become too smart to stay)
    - You will also get a job incredibly quickly after this because employers tend to take pity on people that have worked commission only door to door sales.
    -You can be promoted quick to corporate trainer which does not mean a raise just more work.
    -You will go on "business trips" once everyone 3ish months to keep morale up.

Cons

-It is door to door sales, the job itself sucks and you are selling something that most people do not want and if they do then they already have it.
    -You will work outside regardless of the weather snow, rain, extreme sun, below freezing.
    -You will work on 100% commission and I can promise you the only person who makes 35-40K + is the owner himself. (Expect to make more around 12-16K/year before taxes - Walmart/McDonald's will pay you more)
    -You will work 50-60 hours a week and still be mostly obligated to spend 2 days minimum out with your co-workers in a cult like environment.
    -You are expected to drive 30+ miles/day for work not including whatever commute you have to work without compensation (If you do not have a vehicle you will have to fess up gas money to whoever you are riding with)

Advice to Management

There is really no advice to give you need to pay people a base salary but from a profitability standpoint on your end that is something you could never do. This job is a typical pyramid scheme of people's success even the owners and those above the owner all depending on the success of the people below them on the chain.

P.S. Employees would not be turning to alcoholism if they were in a good life situation. Not being able to see anyone but the people they work with, having a horrible job, and not even making any livable wages do that to a person.