Premier Placements Reviews in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Premier Placements Atlanta Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2019

Found 5 reviews

5.0
Premier Placements CEO Shelby Weidler (no image)
Shelby Weidler
  1. Featured Review

"Best way to get a Job."

Former Freelancer - Maintenance Technician in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Premier Placements for less than a year

Pros

They really listen and place you where you fit in. I got to try out working at four different apartments until I found one that worked for me. It’s like I got to hire who I work for. They really do have your back.

Cons

Why didn’t I know about this service sooner?

Advice to Management

Thanks for the support in helping me find a job that fits my needs.

Premier Placements2019-03-06

April 9, 2019President

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and that we fulfilled our mission of “To enrich lives by connecting people to great jobs.” Good luck and don’t forget we have a referral program!

2. "Staffing Coordinator"

Current Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Premier Placements full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team environment is great and management provides exceptional training and encouragement.

Cons

There are no cons to note

Premier Placements2018-12-05

January 18, 2019President

Thank you for the positive review!

3. "A Company That I Highly Recommend!!"

Current Employee - Groundskeeper/Punch Tech in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Premier Placements full-time for less than a year

Pros

C.P.A. - C for Courteous, P for Professional, A for Always have a job assignment for employees. Tema, Alyssia, Emanuel and Michelle in payroll all have been a great help. Each one of them are a huge asset to both Premier and the job seeker.

Cons

No cons just pros. If you are searching for the right permanent job to come but need income right now, you don’t need to look any further. Contact Premier NOW!

Advice to Management

Allow maintenance/groundskeeper have a choice to wear khakis pants or shorts outside. :)

Premier Placements2018-05-02

June 7, 2018President

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review! I really appreciate your advice, we heard and agree. As a result we have changed our maintenance dress policy. All maintenance staff may now choose between khaki/navy pants or cargo type shorts. Thank you for making the suggestion! ~ Shelby Weidler, President.

4. "Best Staffing company the greater Atlanta area for the multifamily property management industry."

Current Employee - Leasing Condultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Premier Placements part-time for less than a year

Pros

I was new to the area, and this was an ideal way to learn the players in the industry as well as the areas. It was perfect to work while job seeking. In the event I had an interview, I could opt to not staff that day. Premier is the highest paying agency in the market which ensured I was sent to the best companies to work with that appreciate a professional in the industry. The process to affiliate with Premier is... seamless, the communication and support is unsurpassed in the industry. I was paid on time, via direct deposit weekly. The greatest benefit is the availability of assignments. I had affiliated with 3 other staffing agencies at the same time. Only 1 of the 3 called to offer an assignment.

Cons

None, if you are seeking freedom, flexibility or just part time work in the multifamily industry, and are a seasoned polished professional, this is the only staffing agency you would want to be aligned with.

Advice to Management

The Atlanta area is your oyster. If you wanted to expand your market, you have no real competition. Keep up the good work!

Premier Placements2017-02-08

February 24, 2017President

Thank you so much! The goal is to give our employees and our clients a first class experience. Thank you for taking the time to let others know what you love about us.

5. "A company to temp for."

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Premier Placements full-time for less than a year

Pros

Premier placement will send you out on as many assignments that are available. Premier Placement will also send you on assignment close to where you live they also recognize your hard work as well as reward you.

Cons

You have to always call them for assignments if when you have your own personal recruiter and you never receive any updates on jobs that are available unless you call them 24/7

Advice to Management

I think they only thing that I could ask for from management is keep in contact with your workers far as available job opportunities.

Premier Placements2016-12-17

February 24, 2017President

Thank you so much for the advice. We are always working on new technologies to improve our communication process.

Found 5 reviews