Premier Sales Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 28, 2017

2.5
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Overwhelming doing a 2-3 person job"

Former Employee - Office Manager in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at Premier Sales Solutions (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people were great to work with. Boss used to be understanding for the hours I put in 12-14 everyday, he would let me run errands during lunch and be ok if it took little longer than expected cause I made up for it in the evening by working hours I was never paid for.

Cons

After certain people starting working for company, and I was helping them with their job - I was started getting more and more SALES REP duties to do on top of my already 2-3 person job I was handling - and with all that causing me to be behind, boss used that as excuse to complain to me daily on. Almost felt like I was being set up to fail with the more and more being added to my plate to the point that I was not working more than what I was being paid for - and that soon became a problem against me.
    No benefits except 401K was ever offered.

Advice to Management

no advice - except need to realize what I was all doing and learn a little respect.

2. "Don't do it. They lie."

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Irvine, CA

I worked at Premier Sales Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None the coo is nasty.

Cons

Everything they say.

Advice to Management

Get a clue, you can't handle a huge territory as a part timer. It is unrealistic to be given 83 stores and work 25 hours. And your ideal about the paperwork reviews for the store visits are also unrealistic as well. It doesn't take 15,mins to do, its more like 30 mins. You don't have a clue what it entails, as you walk in with just your purses and shop around.

3. "Communication is Key"

Former Employee - Deli Merchandiser in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Deli Merchandiser in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Premier Sales Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Mostly it was the associates that I worked with. My immediate supervisor was very knowledgable but upper management had very little understanding of the daily requirements.

Cons

My immediate supervisor was very knowledgable but upper management had very little understanding of the daily requirements. There was very little communication or follow- up from the corp side.

Advice to Management

Learn the industry and find a way to offer incentives for bonuses