KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Premier Talent Partners Founder and CEO Sara Menke
Sara Menke

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Sometimes working so independently can be challenging, but overall, management is always working to find solutions.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Managers have no experience leading a team.(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Premier Talent Partners and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company

Feb 8, 2022 - Senior Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, great WLB, amazing CEO

Cons

No major cons! I really enjoyed working here!

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a part of Premier!

2. 5.0

Dream job, dream employer

Feb 8, 2022 - President in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tons of opportunity for growth. Amazing culture and people. A+ leadership team. Fast paced and innovative. Family friendly. Remote environment. Decent benefits.

Cons

Nada! This place is special and it’s difficult to find an employer who has it all, but Premier has mastered it.

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We look forward to continuing to improve our internal culture to benefit our people.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company!

Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible Leadership. Amazing culture. Just a great place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Marketing Coordinator

We so appreciate that you've shared your experience with us! Thanks for being a part of Premier :)

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

The BEST place you could ask for!

Jan 4, 2022 - Talent Business Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people! Realistic and idealistic! Supportive! Go out of their way to make you comfortable and really cared for!

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Continue reading

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know of your positive experience! We hope to continue to provide a good and supportive environment for our employees. Thanks for being a part of Premier :)

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at Premier

Aug 20, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Premier is a great company to work for! They pay attention to the team’s needs, they constantly look into ways to improve processes, they provide guidance for training and developing, and there is opportunity to grow.

Cons

There is a specific area in regards to comp that has been addressed directly with the leadership team in order to better increase better benefits and salary.

Marketing Coordinator

We greatly appreciate that you've shared your experience with us! We're hopeful that we can continue to refine and improve our operations to further benefit our employees.

6. 3.0

Great experience/ Great people

Sep 28, 2021 - Sales Support Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long contract Great people Learned good skills

Cons

Low pay No benefits Long term contract, but no room for growth

Marketing Coordinator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We offer benefits to our contractors who have been on assignment for 30 days+, so we're not too sure if that applied to you and if you were able to take advantage of that benefit. With that said, if you are currently on assignment with us, we encourage you to reach out to your Talent Success Manager (which can be viewed in your profile) to discuss potential for a raise and that you are looking to grow in your role. We will use that conversation to partner with our clients to find an agreeable solution. If you are not on assignment or want to look forward to new opportunities, we would be happy to update your search preferences and consider you for new opportunities that align with your long-term career goals. - Premier Team

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great compan

Apr 26, 2021 - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really work with you to find the job you are looking for

Cons

Can't think of any. It is going well.

Premier Team

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know of your positive experience! We're so glad to hear that it's going well so far and wish you all the best.

8. 3.0

Great learning experience!

May 12, 2021 - Recruiting Associate in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learned a lot from the recruiters, awesome networking skills

Cons

Lots of different levels to go through for promotion

Marketing Coordinator

We greatly appreciate the feedback you've shared with us. As a company that is continuously growing there are always changes happening. However, we are very transparent and always encouraging room for growth and opportunity in any position. We're hopeful to continue to refine and improve our processes to benefit our employees.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Jan 27, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to do remote work and they placed me in an ideal position. Overall positive.

Cons

Health benefits was not good unfortunately.

Premier Team

Thank you for your input! We are happy to hear that you were able to find a remote position that suited your needs. We recommend reaching out to our health care consultant (contact info listed at the bottom of this page) to see if there are any adjustments we could make in the future to meet your healthcare requirements: https://www.premiertempbenefits.com/

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Admin

Jun 1, 2020 - Front Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and friendly people.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know of your positive experience! We're glad that you had a great experience with us! We wish you well in your career endeavors!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews

Premier Talent Partners Reviews FAQs

Premier Talent Partners has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 97 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Premier Talent Partners to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Premier Talent Partners employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Premier Talent Partners. This rating has improved by 16% over the last 12 months.

90% of Premier Talent Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Premier Talent Partners 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Premier Talent Partners to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Premier Talent Partners Job Seekers