Premiere Response Reviews | Glassdoor

2.5
CJ Stafford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good for what it is"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative/Skin Care Advisor in Astoria, NY

I worked at Premiere Response full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Really good coffee, people (including management) were understanding and friendly. Great place to have a first office job right out of school.

Cons

Not a whole lot of room for advancement. Pay is low, as expected, but benefits cost too high to make it worth much.

2. "Troubleshooting issues from various consumers"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Bergen, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Bergen, NJ

I have been working at Premiere Response full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relaxed Atmosphere is quite prevalent

Cons

Salaries, Training Upward mobility lacking

Advice to Management

Interact more with Customer facing Employees

3. "Customer Service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in North Bergen, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in North Bergen, NJ

I have been working at Premiere Response full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great office, fun little perks, great co-workers, work from home opportunities

Cons

No room for advancement, almost impossible to get a raise, poor management, HR manager very unprofessional, lots of room for improvement

Advice to Management

Hire better managers and stop looking outside of the company for management and look within the company at employees that have already been there for years and are excellent at what they do.

"PR Review"

Former Employee - Fulfillment Specialist in Old Bridge, NJ
    Former Employee - Fulfillment Specialist in Old Bridge, NJ

I worked at Premiere Response (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible scheduling. Not much else really. Holiday raffles were cool.

Cons

Low pay. Management isnt the greatest. Lots of confusions on things.

Advice to Management

It would be beneficial to offer some kind of incentive for your employees who come to work and work hard each day.

"My First Job"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Providence, NJ

I worked at Premiere Response full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They had some big accounts, and it was my first job since starting college. Not a bad first experience to start with.

Cons

The job went downhill after they were acquired by American Customer Care. The corporate culture changed, some of the big accounts went away, and all in all employees were treated less like human beings.

6. "low pay much work"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Providence, NJ

I worked at Premiere Response full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some people are very nice and personable. They started giving each employee $500 bonus incentive of they don't take over 4 days off or are 12 days late within 6 months. They try hard to come up with rewards such as continental breakfast and snacks. They are moving location.to a state of the art bldg in North Bergen NJ

Cons

The cons outweigh any positives. The quality of people are very unprofessional. The hierarchy of supervisors and managers are grouped as different variety of 'leads'. Most have absolutely no qualifications to be in this position other than them simply applying for the position and being handed it based on comparisons with other contenders. They have no clue as to how a true corporation should behave.

Advice to Management

HR and the high level execs really need to implement a high standard in order for employee promotion to any supervisory role. Bachelor degree or higher should be required.

7. "Customer Service Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Providence, NJ

I worked at Premiere Response full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for, had great time working for them. If you do your job properly, you do not have any problems. Manager were extremely helpful.

Cons

I do not have any negative to say.

Advice to Management

Great keep the job up.

"Worst company I ever worked for."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Providence, NJ

I worked at Premiere Response full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people who work there are pretty nice for a call center environment and I worked 9-5 Mon-Fri.

Cons

Cons. Where should I began. The pay sux on the Reckitt Benckiser acct. I worked there as a CSR for 3 yrs. They don't give you a raise so there is no incentive. The PTO time that you do get is often put towards holidays that they don't pay for. Management always talks about raises that Never happens.There health benefits are expensive. This is just a company to work for to get back in the work force. Don't try to make a career out of this low paying job that doesn't offer anything but dollar store cookies and powder lemonade on Fridays.

"Not for the long haul"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Providence, NJ

I have been working at Premiere Response part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly diversified environment. My team project has no work-from-home option, but most of the over 10 teams do. Culture use to be more ghetto, but they are trying to replace the lowlives with more professionals-slowly. The execs are nice on the rare occasion theyre seen.

Cons

Where do I begin. Too many minorities. 30 minute unpaid lunch. 35 work week means you are technically PT. Pay ranges from $12-15 only for reps,therefore unable to afford the sky high health benefits they offer. Computers are slow and give issues daily. IT wants ticket submitted before attempting to fix. This could take days to get a resolution. Employees hook up with each other although most of them are unattractive. They pass each others sloppy seconds around. Disgusting. Womens restroom is disgusting. Pigs!
    Only accept position here if you are desperate in between jobs or need temporary work. Too much work for too little pay

Advice to Management

Pay more and quit hiring from the ghetto.

10. "Best people I have ever worked with some catches"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in New Providence, NJ

I have been working at Premiere Response full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Although Premiere is owned by a much larger company, it is very non-corporate structured when it comes to work environment. That is, each team/project is managed independently which is great if you fit in with the team you're on.
    The people are all very friendly and the work environment is very low stress with flexible hours and paid personal days I've met the VP of the office on several occasions and she appeared very approachable.
    There are opportunities for side projects which are very spur of the moment but pays well.
    The company does nice little things for the employees like snacks and Halloween costume contests with prizes. Weight lost contests with PRIZES!
    If I am around after dark, I feel safe and secure since the building has a security guard and requires pin pad to access main entrance with security card for office doors.

Cons

Again, being that Premiere is owned by a much larger company, they seem to have done what all companies have done in this economy, which is cut costs. Unfortunately this translates in the following Cons;

Benefits are really lackluster. In my humble opinion they are only offered for vanity sakes or maybe to comply with the bare minimal they can get away with legally.

They have a 401K plan with zero employer match. In all seriousness, why even offer it? I highly doubt this non-financial company can offer a plan that does better than an individual investment strategy.

I've heard from coworkers that the company doesn't do anything to show that they value veteran employees. No bonuses, no new positions, no reviews, or salary raises.

Advice to Management

Offer more reasons to stay with the company for the long haul.